BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2013 8:18 pm  #6081

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 8:35 pm  #6082

My day is perfect now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 22, 2013 8:47 pm  #6083

That smile. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 8:52 pm  #6084

..eyebrows, eyelashes, curls, teeth, wrinkles around eyes... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 9:00 pm  #6085

In short: everything. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 9:02 pm  #6086

yes. lost again.

February 22, 2013 9:14 pm  #6087

Talking about smiles: 

source: brainyisthenewsexie.tumblr.com

Last edited by SusiGo (February 22, 2013 9:15 pm)

February 22, 2013 9:16 pm  #6088

yes, this is really lovely..I think his parents are really proud.. /pity he´s their only child then /
he has features of both parents, what a combination of genes.... 

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 22, 2013 9:17 pm)

February 22, 2013 9:17 pm  #6089

On the tumblr page there's also a story how he shook hands with a cactus. So sweet. 

February 22, 2013 9:18 pm  #6090

what?! ok, give me a minute. well, it will take more time than a minute..soo exciting..hmm.laterzz

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 22, 2013 9:26 pm)

February 22, 2013 9:36 pm  #6091

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

yes, this is really lovely..I think his parents are really proud.. /pity he´s their only child then

Actually, he's got a half-sister from his father's first marriage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 9:37 pm  #6092

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

nooo! leave the same coat for you and hair for me!

I'm of two minds about it. I'd be open to the idea of his hair being different, especially in episode 3.1, after a period in hiding and perhaps even in disguise. Urgh, as long as they don't make it orange! *grin*

February 22, 2013 9:38 pm  #6093

tobeornot221b wrote:

...or a hot bath.

Or just surround him in a nice, warm group hug of dedicated fans.

February 22, 2013 9:54 pm  #6094

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

yes, this is really lovely..I think his parents are really proud.. /pity he´s their only child then

yes, she was talking about her-half brother and his problems with relationships in one interview..

February 22, 2013 9:56 pm  #6095

Which I can only assume had his approval.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 22, 2013 9:59 pm  #6096

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

yes, she was talking about her-half brother and his problems with relationships in one interview..

Oh, god, I'll bet he wishes she'd keep her big fat trap shut about him. Men in general don't like talking about their feelings and private business anyway, and you know how siblings can be....  ugh.

February 22, 2013 10:00 pm  #6097

I thought it was bizarre too, so as I said, I can only assume she had his blessing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 22, 2013 10:04 pm  #6098

I read that interview too ;).

Anyway, I wonder why I spend so much time staring at this screen with my mouth open and a silly grin on my face...so here's one more before bed. Good night!

February 22, 2013 10:11 pm  #6099

Yummy. 

Wasn't it that she said he was too intelligent for a relationship? What c***.

February 22, 2013 10:14 pm  #6100

I thought she just said he'd be better suited to somebody out of show business.

Board footera