BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2013 11:50 am  #6061

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mary Me wrote:

Good morning, girls

"Today  12:40 pm"

Well........................   

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 22, 2013 11:50 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 22, 2013 12:13 pm  #6062

My morning ends with dinner 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 22, 2013 12:59 pm  #6063

SusiGo wrote:

Ladies, the buttons will be back in play. 

Spencer Hart ‏@SpencerHart
We've been prepping a new wardrobe for the next series of a great TV series, guess which one? #SHonscreen

but that wardrobe should be a few sizes larger lolol...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 3:57 pm  #6064

Why on earth should it be larger? And a few sizes? Think of all the fun we have with the straining buttons …  I like  … er … figure-accentuating clothes. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 4:01 pm  #6065

because he won´t be able to dress the old ones  think of the ..musculature he got during Star Trek filming! but if they use the old wardrobe, it would be a real challenge for our poor buttons  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 4:04 pm  #6066

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

because he won´t be able to dress the old ones  think of the ..musculature he got during Star Trek filming! but if they use the old wardrobe, it would be a real challenge for our poor buttons  

As long as the coat's the same, I don't care what else they dress him in. I'm sure it'll all be delicious-- it'll have to be, with His Fineness inside there. *fans self*

As an aside, I'm wondering if they'll change his hair at all.

February 22, 2013 4:06 pm  #6067

nooo! leave the same coat for you and hair for me!

February 22, 2013 5:45 pm  #6068

Friday afternoon, chilly outside...something smooth and calm..

February 22, 2013 5:47 pm  #6069

… and heartwarming. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 5:50 pm  #6070

He looks chilled through. Someone get him a nice hot cuppa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 5:52 pm  #6071

or a blanket..

February 22, 2013 5:54 pm  #6072

...or a hot bath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 5:57 pm  #6073

ok, let´s stop it 

February 22, 2013 5:58 pm  #6074

I wanted to run a bath anyway. 

February 22, 2013 6:06 pm  #6075

This is his final wrapping-the-scarf-around-his-throat-in-221B.
Makes me feel a little depressed. Fitting the weather.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 22, 2013 6:13 pm  #6076

I REALLY need to favourite that 'how to tie a scarf' thing we have...I can never remember.  Sherlock would be appalled at my lack of scarf tying ability!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 22, 2013 6:50 pm  #6077

Beautiful.

February 22, 2013 7:13 pm  #6078

minimalist beauty..

February 22, 2013 7:24 pm  #6079

Mhm. 

February 22, 2013 7:33 pm  #6080

O.Be.Still.My.Beating.Heart.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

Board footera