BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 9:04 pm  #6021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

ancientsgate wrote:

He needs to give up the idea that people aren't going to repost anything they can get their hands on. We all live in the social media age, and this is a fact of life. This particular vid is up on you tube, so good luck trying to squash any of that.

Oh I don't know if he thinks it will have any effect, it's just something I read on tumblr, supposedly Martin Freeman has also asked people not repost the pic of him and his wife and their kids and Benedict. Having read that I prefer not to repost this stuff myself, but that's just my opinion.

February 21, 2013 9:05 pm  #6022

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

good night, dears. and - by the way, have we got here the very first pic of the acting-Batch?

Probably - with the famous comment that Benedict's Bottom will go down in history!

February 21, 2013 9:24 pm  #6023

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

good night, dears. and - by the way, have we got here the very first pic of the acting-Batch?

Poor kid, did they make him wear that rabbit hat for his role?

February 21, 2013 9:27 pm  #6024

I think it's a donkey actually! From a Midsummer Night's Dream.

February 21, 2013 9:37 pm  #6025

I read that parents went to see him even if their own children weren't in the play. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 9:38 pm  #6026

... and the girl on the left is Titania, then 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 21, 2013 9:39 pm  #6027

It could be a  boy dressed up...boys school?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 21, 2013 9:41 pm  #6028

biscuitbear wrote:

I think it's a donkey actually! From a Midsummer Night's Dream.

that's a donkey? lolololol

February 21, 2013 9:42 pm  #6029

besleybean wrote:

It could be a  boy dressed up...boys school?!

They do all look like boys.

February 21, 2013 9:43 pm  #6030

SusiGo wrote:

I read that parents went to see him even if their own children weren't in the play. 

And this might be no different today...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 21, 2013 9:43 pm  #6031

A nightmarish donkey,I guess!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 21, 2013 9:47 pm  #6032

besleybean wrote:

A nightmarish donkey,I guess!

A braying rabbit? I guess that WOULD be a nightmare. Sheesh.

February 21, 2013 9:54 pm  #6033

He was at Harrow so it was all boys indeed.

February 21, 2013 9:55 pm  #6034

Yeah, but I wasn't sure if this was prep.

February 21, 2013 9:57 pm  #6035

ancientsgate wrote:

biscuitbear wrote:

This is supposed to be something that he's asked people not to repost (according to tumblr), as it was taken during a private party. The music in the background is Thriller.

He needs to give up the idea that people aren't going to repost anything they can get their hands on. We all live in the social media age, and this is a fact of life. This particular vid is up on you tube, so good luck trying to squash any of that.

I don't know if it's true, but I've always heard that this was hacked from Olivia's account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

February 21, 2013 10:00 pm  #6036

According to wikipedia, Bottom was when he was 13, and it sounds like he was at Harrow at the time.

February 21, 2013 10:03 pm  #6037

Really?stolen?eh, no good then. I should be sorry,Ben.internet is really powerful medium.and it can be dangerous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 10:04 pm  #6038

b/w version

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

February 21, 2013 10:06 pm  #6039

OK, final thud for b/w BC and so to bed with further chapters of Erasing Sherlock on my kobo. Good night!

February 21, 2013 10:07 pm  #6040

This size has to be hazardous to my health...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera