BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2013 8:19 pm  #6001

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

And we've got 6,000 replies!  *handing over glasses* 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 8:21 pm  #6002

heyy!yes! cheers! btw - is B. soo polite that he doesn´t have any drunk-scandal or anything?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 8:23 pm  #6003

Actually I've never read about any real scandals in connection with Benedict. He's either an extremely nice and well-behaved man or he manages to hide his vices very well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 8:24 pm  #6004

I hope for the second one 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 8:24 pm  #6005

One could call him boring. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 21, 2013 8:26 pm  #6006

not me  I have a weakness for well-behaved gentlemen...

oh--my--G.

February 21, 2013 8:26 pm  #6007

What's about that incident when he was so drunk that the cab didn't want to let him sit in his taxi?
Someone recorded it but it never was screened on tv.

February 21, 2013 8:31 pm  #6008

Oh, yes, that one. And he was so drugged that he fell to the floor in his own flat. And you could see the waistband of his pants. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 21, 2013 8:31 pm)

February 21, 2013 8:35 pm  #6009

Exactly.

AND he was caught when visting a dominatrix. Disguised as priest, but that didn't help.

February 21, 2013 8:36 pm  #6010

ehm. our favourite scene* among others...anyway - does this man have any dark sides? or he just IS so perfect /except of the fact that he is not able to find a girlfriend../?! heh, maybe I´m just dreaming so much again?

February 21, 2013 8:37 pm  #6011

He's a smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or at least he was. 

February 21, 2013 8:40 pm  #6012

In one interview, he was asked about his new sex symbol status, and he said something along the lines of he had boxed well above his weight that year, but it was all very secret. Sounds like he enjoyed his new opportunities with famous and/or gorgeous women?

Wonder if we saw this one before :

February 21, 2013 8:43 pm  #6013

*thud*

February 21, 2013 8:44 pm  #6014

oh, no wonder - if I were him, I´d also enjoyed gorgeous women all around * but wait...that pic. oh yes, ..thud.., excuse me.

February 21, 2013 8:46 pm  #6015

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

oh--my--G.

Oh my! Ben! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 21, 2013 8:50 pm  #6016

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

oh--my--G.

*muffled giggling from inside my oxygen tent*
He has a strong silly streak, obviously. I love it.
I believe this was taken with someone's cell phone at David Tennant's wedding reception? Have I got that right?

February 21, 2013 8:50 pm  #6017

This is supposed to be something that he's asked people not to repost (according to tumblr), as it was taken during a private party. The music in the background is Thriller.

February 21, 2013 8:53 pm  #6018

biscuitbear wrote:

This is supposed to be something that he's asked people not to repost (according to tumblr), as it was taken during a private party. The music in the background is Thriller.

He needs to give up the idea that people aren't going to repost anything they can get their hands on. We all live in the social media age, and this is a fact of life. This particular vid is up on you tube, so good luck trying to squash any of that.

February 21, 2013 8:55 pm  #6019

yes it´s the wedding. on one hand, it´s not good someone from the private party to publish it. but..on the other...no harm. he´s just dancing and doing silly faces. and we can enjoy it too  I´m fangirling again. better go to bed. 

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 21, 2013 8:56 pm)

February 21, 2013 8:57 pm  #6020

good night, dears. and - by the way, have we got here the very first pic of the acting-Batch?

Board footera