BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2012 7:14 am  #41

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Time for the daily treat. Did I mention that I love those braces on him?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2012 7:45 am  #42

SusiGo wrote:

Time for the daily treat. Did I mention that I love those braces on him?

Maybe you did, Susi, but it cannot be shown often enough...

Well, here's my Baskerville eye collection:

Last edited by tobeornot221b (July 17, 2012 7:52 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2012 7:47 am  #43

Oh, yes, those eyes … we could start collecting adjectives for them  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2012 8:15 am  #44

BREATHTAKING
LIFE-THREATENING
DERANGING

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 17, 2012 8:21 am  #45

Piercing
Captivating
Haunting

July 17, 2012 8:29 am  #46

magnetic
mesmerizing
hypnotic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2012 8:32 am  #47

Can't think of any other adjectives at the moment but I just realised that they didn't dye his eyebrows … they're still ginger  .

July 17, 2012 10:41 am  #48

Realized it a while ago; I think black eyebrows would be too much - then they'd have to make them thinner - and soon he would look like Moriarty. 
But sometimes I guess they put a bit on them......

July 17, 2012 10:45 am  #49

Sorry, don't want to occupy the whole thread but you know how it's with addicts, just couldn't resist …

July 17, 2012 10:50 am  #50

Just loving this daily fix, you guys. Always my first stop on the forum when I wake up. Gets my heart pumping even more than coffee

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 17, 2012 10:55 am  #51

My pleasure 

July 17, 2012 10:56 am  #52

Yes, KP, it''s only because we love to be unselfishly of service to you!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2012 11:00 am  #53

We don't want you to spend the whole day feeling tired and drained and without energy.

July 17, 2012 4:54 pm  #54

He has such a beautiful smile. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 17, 2012 5:42 pm  #55

Thank you, Milkomeda, you just made my evening 

July 17, 2012 8:14 pm  #56

And here I prouldy present my first try with a video-program and photobucket. Did some snapshots at "Pink" - so may I offer you this:

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 17, 2012 8:15 pm)

July 17, 2012 10:00 pm  #57

Sherlock never looks curlier than in that "Punch me in the face" scene – so cute!
(And even the ginger shines through …)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2012 10:02 pm  #58

How shall I sleep when you keep posting such photos?? Unlike Sherlock I need some sleep and food now and then .

July 17, 2012 10:11 pm  #59

Get yourself a glass of hot milk with butter and you'll be sleeping fine, Susi...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 18, 2012 4:31 am  #60

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, yes, those eyes … we could start collecting adjectives for them  .

There is a cute song, although I don't remember whose it is. It says, "Crayola doesn't have a color for your eyes."

Board footera