BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2012 10:57 pm  #561

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

tobeornot221b wrote:

This is one more picture I love: Sherlock in rolled-up sleeves going through his books.

Dressed in the purple shirt of sex. THUD

September 4, 2012 1:20 am  #562

I love that one too tobe.  I love seeing Sherlock hanging around 221B hard at work.  While I don't particular like Irene Adler, she's right about one thing, "Brainy is the new sexy" - and this guy has it in spades!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 4, 2012 2:29 am  #563

KeepersPrice wrote:

I love that one too tobe.  I love seeing Sherlock hanging around 221B hard at work.  While I don't particular like Irene Adler, she's right about one thing, "Brainy is the new sexy" - and this guy has it in spades!

She was also right about I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy. Twice.

I can still remember John's expression during that interchange god, guys, get a room, and his letting them know about his middle name, in case they needed baby names. *dies laughing*  Hamish Holmes has a certain ring to it, does it not?  heh

I think it's time to watch Belgravia again.

September 4, 2012 3:04 am  #564

ancientsgate wrote:

I can still remember John's expression during that interchange god, guys, get a room, and his letting them know about his middle name, in case they needed baby names. *dies laughing*  Hamish Holmes has a certain ring to it, does it not?  heh

No, no, no AG, his expression was not saying "hey guys, get a room", it was "get your hands off him, you bitch!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 4, 2012 3:51 am  #565

KeepersPrice wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

No, no, no AG, his expression was not saying "hey guys, get a room", it was "get your hands off him, you bitch!"

I stand corrected. *g*

September 4, 2012 4:23 am  #566

To me, John's remark of Hamish/baby names was his attempt to break the obvious spell between Sherlock and Irene.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 4, 2012 4:24 am  #567

tobeornot221b wrote:

To me, John's remark of Hamish/baby names was his attempt to break the obvious spell between Sherlock and Irene.

Right. Make a joke, and maybe it'll go away.

September 4, 2012 6:19 am  #568

Wonderful discussion. I agree with everything you say. And both photos are drop-dead gorgeous. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 4, 2012 7:27 pm  #569

Even in this picture he doesn't look too bad:
(sorry, girls, hold on tight to something... )

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 4, 2012 7:45 pm  #570

Not too bad?? This is beautiful. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 4, 2012 11:42 pm  #571

tobeornot221b, it's a wonderful picture! I like his shirt to be half unbuttoned  .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

September 4, 2012 11:52 pm  #572

tobeornot221b wrote:

Intense focus there. Yum. Words fail me, so...just, yum.

September 5, 2012 1:24 am  #573

Oh yeah - intense focus, baby!  It reminds me of the look he gives John in aSiP when John inserts foot in mouth concerning the drug business.  It's a kind of smolder. That aSiP shot is used in a lot of the Johnlock fan videos.  Even though Sherlock was angry at the time, the look comes off as intensely sexy, intimate and seductive.

September 5, 2012 3:06 am  #574

KeepersPrice wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Thank you! Even Amanda Abbington thinks John was jealous during that episode, which I think earned her a "WTF?" response from her husband, but whatever. 

September 5, 2012 3:07 am  #575

KeepersPrice wrote:

Oh yeah - intense focus, baby!  It reminds me of the look he gives John in aSiP when John inserts foot in mouth concerning the drug business.  It's a kind of smolder. That aSiP shot is used in a lot of the Johnlock fan videos.  Even though Sherlock was angry at the time, the look comes off as intensely sexy, intimate and seductive.

Well, it would certainly work on me!

September 5, 2012 5:34 am  #576

KeepersPrice wrote:

Oh, good lord. Stop it, will ya? I am so sick of landing on this floor and looking up at the underside of my desk every time I THUD.  *kidding, please don't stop... please, please, please don't stop*

September 5, 2012 6:27 am  #577

From yesterday's "Anna Karenina" premiere:

September 5, 2012 6:32 am  #578

SusiGo wrote:

From yesterday's "Anna Karenina" premiere:

You wouldn't believe but I was about to post the same picture  .
Those light green eyes... *dreamfully*

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

September 5, 2012 6:39 am  #579

Well, the moment this guy appears somewhere it's all over the Internet.  The hair seems to be in pre-Sherlock mode. Here the eyes look green but they seem to change their colour quite often, don't they?

September 5, 2012 6:44 am  #580

Thank you Susi, it's always good to know how he looks today. You never know. Eyes, hair..... I wonder that so many girls recognize him on the street. They must have at least 10 pictures with them to compare.

I hope anciensgate has fastened her safety belts. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera