BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2013 9:37 pm  #5441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

oh, I have to go now, have to put some band-aid on my fingers 

good night 

keep some of the dessert for me! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2013 9:40 pm  #5442

You're too fast for me. I cannot follow the discussion any longer. Curls, buttons, leftovers, hot temperatures - this is confusing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2013 9:43 pm  #5443

It's not so difficult. It's just the same as usual. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 8, 2013 9:45 pm  #5444

in a form of cumber-dinner 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 8, 2013 9:46 pm  #5445

Mattlocked wrote:

It's not so difficult. It's just the same as usual.

Yes, it isn't exactly "something new"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 8, 2013 9:48 pm  #5446

*thud* Just let me lie down here. It's fine. All is fine.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 8, 2013 9:49 pm  #5447

he seems to think about "leftovers? I have some thumbs in my fridge"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 8, 2013 9:49 pm  #5448

Some "salt" for dinner, Susi?

February 8, 2013 9:50 pm  #5449

Weak voice from the floor: Yes, it's up on the shelf.

February 8, 2013 9:53 pm  #5450

On the shelf.... on the shelf..........

February 8, 2013 9:56 pm  #5451

............on the shelf..............

February 8, 2013 9:57 pm  #5452

Don't worry. I'll get up some time in the morning. I've got a pillow (Union Jack) and a blanket (orange), so everything's fine. 

February 8, 2013 10:18 pm  #5453

To calm down before bedtime, I suggest another little scientific study of some particular details :

http://herrholmes.tumblr.com/post/42570202062

February 8, 2013 10:19 pm  #5454

Good night, girls, wrap yourselves up nicely - it's nippy outside!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 8, 2013 10:20 pm  #5455

Calm down? Are you serious? But a very nice perspective. Yes, I can appreciate this sort of science. 

February 8, 2013 10:21 pm  #5456

Girls! Girls! You say it's the same as usual but I'd like to point out that you have never suggested putting Benedict in a doggy bag before.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 8, 2013 10:22 pm  #5457

That wasn't me. Not this time.  Although I wouldn't say no to the bag. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 8, 2013 10:23 pm)

February 8, 2013 10:35 pm  #5458

biscuitbear wrote:

To calm down before bedtime, I suggest another little scientific study of some particular details :

http://herrholmes.tumblr.com/post/42570202062

Very nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 8, 2013 10:40 pm  #5459

I like this kind of science, too 

February 8, 2013 10:45 pm  #5460

Davina wrote:

Girls! Girls! You say it's the same as usual but I'd like to point out that you have never suggested putting Benedict in a doggy bag before.

Hey!  At least they're not suggesting he be put in the doghouse!        Poor Ben....  I've got a nicer sofa for you.....

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera