BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2013 7:53 pm  #5321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

I'd prefer the other man to bring me tea (if I'm not very mistaken in the pic). I want the one with the beautiful hands. 

This one maybe? But I'm afraid he will be too busy getting you some tea.
He always needs to THINK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 7:55 pm  #5322

SusiGo wrote:

I'd prefer the other man to bring me tea (if I'm not very mistaken in the pic). I want the one with the beautiful hands. 

you are very observant!  so here is your reward: tea for you and the one you want to drink it with...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2013 7:59 pm  #5323

Oh, how sweet of you, Mrs W. Now that's the right picture for me. I'll close my eyes and imagine someone's coming in with a tray. 

Tobe, that's the right man. And if he can serve tea to a spider he can serve it to me as well. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 5, 2013 8:02 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 8:01 pm  #5324

maybe with a stolen ASHtray 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2013 8:16 pm  #5325

And now the time has come that I want to be a teacup. Or, more precisely, a saucer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 5, 2013 8:18 pm  #5326

There's no limit to our imagination.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 8:21 pm  #5327

SusiGo wrote:

Being a key wouldn't be bad either...

Edit: The ONLY key...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (February 5, 2013 8:22 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 8:32 pm  #5328

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Being a key wouldn't be bad either...

Edit: The ONLY key...

this is getting dangerous, again 
so - I think the harpoon should work on anyone

February 5, 2013 8:58 pm  #5329

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

yes, someone skilled with photoshop, impress us please!

This would be fun. Ears and eyebrows. I don't think there's any rule about Vulcans not having curls.

I think he had bangs (a fringe in the UK) in Tinker, Tailor...

February 5, 2013 9:02 pm  #5330

Yes, he did. But they looked definitely better than a dead straight Vulcan fringe. 

February 5, 2013 10:29 pm  #5331

So, this guy is going to meet someone at The pool. Midnight.

I'm going to meet my Kindle. The bed. Nearly midnight.
Good night!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 10:33 pm  #5332

I will try to catch him. have half an hour. good night!

February 6, 2013 3:22 pm  #5333

February 6, 2013 3:29 pm  #5334

ah, no - too much stuff on his beautiful face 

Last edited by Harriet (February 6, 2013 3:33 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 6, 2013 3:34 pm  #5335

I don't think so, you can still see his freckles. Not like the Golden Globes, that was awful.  And just look at that smile. 

February 6, 2013 3:36 pm  #5336

too much light then, perhaps... but then, perhaps the loss of my teacup makes me somewhat grumpy 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 6, 2013 3:40 pm  #5337

Could be the light. Nevertheless, I like it. And the hair is nice.

Sorry again for you teacup. 

February 6, 2013 3:48 pm  #5338

the warning was really necessary! nice. and I think I have to do scientific research on that page!

February 6, 2013 4:02 pm  #5339

Fine. Tell us what you have found out. 

February 6, 2013 4:06 pm  #5340

I will. and yesterday I found this:

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 6, 2013 4:07 pm)

Board footera