BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2013 8:16 pm  #5121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Aaaaaahhhh … what have you done? Two lovely pics and then the fat guy! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 8:18 pm  #5122

So what about this? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 8:24 pm  #5123

This one is so beautiful, Susi! Not Sherlock but Ben.

Well, ladies, brace yourself. My next post is going to be a random collection of six of my pics I love to bits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:25 pm  #5124

OMG, shall I prepare the mattress?  Get out the smelling salt? 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 1, 2013 8:25 pm)

February 1, 2013 8:25 pm  #5125

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, thank you. Let me see … Oldie but goodie.

On my screen, this little clip has a distinct 3-D quality. Anyone else see it?

February 1, 2013 8:27 pm  #5126

His left arm seems to be moving towards me. Come on. 

February 1, 2013 8:28 pm  #5127

SusiGo wrote:

So what about this? 

have run out of words. the best one! I need some, get me some!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 8:29 pm  #5128

What? Smelling salt? Mattress? Water? Sedatives? Benedicts? 

February 1, 2013 8:31 pm  #5129

dont´t know. but this really knocked me out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 8:32 pm  #5130

I love it, too. And Tobe's right, that's Benedict, not Sherlock. 

February 1, 2013 8:36 pm  #5131

Here you are. Don't tell I didn't warn you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:38 pm  #5132

Could I have no. 1, 2, and 5 please? 

February 1, 2013 8:40 pm  #5133

SusiGo wrote:

Could I have no. 1, 2, and 5 please? 

They are all yours. Help yourself, Susi!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:42 pm  #5134

Fine. And here's another hot candidate:

February 1, 2013 8:44 pm  #5135

O.M.G. you´ve opened Pandora´s box, I think. how can I think now? and sleep?

February 1, 2013 8:45 pm  #5136

good god that smile is adorable. It's the laughter lines, they get me every time.
You all post too quickly for me.

All the pictures=

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 1, 2013 8:52 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 1, 2013 8:46 pm  #5137

We have a little competition going on. Who makes whom thud first? 

February 1, 2013 8:46 pm  #5138

SusiGo wrote:

Fine. And here's another hot candidate:

Ok - bought!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:47 pm  #5139

Fine. Still vertical over there? 

February 1, 2013 8:48 pm  #5140

hmm...close, but for me it´s the Susi´s one..and stop it, I´m acting like an idiot here now.

Board footera