BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2013 10:05 am  #5101

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 1, 2013 11:57 am  #5102

Davina wrote:

Ah but Benedictitis spreads gradually.

Once that Star Trek flick hits the movie theaters, anything gradual will be a thing of the past.

February 1, 2013 6:01 pm  #5103

..the face just couldn´t be sharper..
(src: http://sherlockcares.com/wp-content/uploads/S1E3_dont-wanna-jump-leave-john1-600x337.jpg)

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 1, 2013 6:02 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 6:09 pm  #5104

Wow, cheekbones! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 6:19 pm  #5105

Some curls as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 6:36 pm  #5106

death - frisbee combination for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 6:56 pm  #5107

You're spoiling me again. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 6:57 pm  #5108

spoiling you!? 

February 1, 2013 7:14 pm  #5109

Why not? I thought you posted all the pics just to comfort me as I have the first cold since the Stone Age. 

February 1, 2013 7:17 pm  #5110

course I did. but you are the one who is spoiling us most with cool pics! :-)

February 1, 2013 7:47 pm  #5111

Oh, thank you. Let me see … Oldie but goodie.

February 1, 2013 7:49 pm  #5112

goldie! what time is it? time for thudding? dreaming? time for bed....?

February 1, 2013 7:51 pm  #5113

Do as you please, Mrs W. 

February 1, 2013 7:54 pm  #5114

another goldie with the PSoS maybe. purple Friday evening.

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 1, 2013 7:54 pm)

February 1, 2013 7:55 pm  #5115

Purple Friday. Shall we make this a public holiday? 

February 1, 2013 7:58 pm  #5116

Oh - so it's time for classic comfort pics tonight?
Here's my contribution:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:00 pm  #5117

SusiGo wrote:

Purple Friday. Shall we make this a public holiday? 

unfortunately, we don´t have enough shirt colours for all the days in a week...but the best day would be definitely the "white sheet day" 

February 1, 2013 8:02 pm  #5118

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh - so it's time for classic comfort pics tonight?
Here's my contribution:

maybe we should make a chart of the "best of the bests"!

February 1, 2013 8:07 pm  #5119

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

[
maybe we should make a chart of the "best of the bests"!

Well, here are my best of the best purple shirts... *ducks under desk*

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 8:09 pm  #5120

1:0 for You!

Board footera