BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 31, 2013 8:09 pm  #5081

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Thank you for your moral strength. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 31, 2013 8:10 pm  #5082

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I know...but can´t tell here.

Anything, but definitely NOT thudding! ;-) *deargodgivemestrength* 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 31, 2013 8:10 pm  #5083

Mattlocked wrote:

Quite sure we already had this one.... but I don't f***ing care!

http://mrslokke.tumblr.com/post/41958390783/god-just-profile

Neither do I. You can post it every day. Don't mind at all. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 31, 2013 8:11 pm  #5084

SusiGo wrote:

Third Star. Kills me every time.

Interesting movie, where the sea was actually one of the characters, in a way. Anyway, this hug makes my slashy little pea-sized brain go thud, bang. Mmm, delish.

January 31, 2013 8:12 pm  #5085

SusiGo wrote:

I really don't know what I would do if he was looking at me like that. 

Depends on his intentions, I guess, eh? Could be kind of scary/intimidating, actually.

January 31, 2013 8:12 pm  #5086

Mattlocked wrote:

Quite sure we already had this one.... but I don't f***ing care!

http://mrslokke.tumblr.com/post/41958390783/god-just-profile

can we have it--let´s say---three times a day? I think I need a cold shower now. a second one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 31, 2013 8:14 pm  #5087

@AG: Whatever his intentions, it's VERY intense. 
I just had a closer look at his hands in the Third Star pic. I think I'll have to walk through the rain to cool down a bit. 

January 31, 2013 8:16 pm  #5088

Mattlocked wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I know...but can´t tell here.

Anything, but definitely NOT thudding! ;-) *deargodgivemestrength* 

oh, not thudding in this moment!! never!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 31, 2013 8:36 pm  #5089

January 31, 2013 8:38 pm  #5090

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 31, 2013 8:43 pm  #5091

his smile is just...........

January 31, 2013 8:49 pm  #5092

SusiGo wrote:

Where can I get this Vanity Fair, please? Vintage look. *swoon* 

http://iwillfangirlthefuckoutofyou.tumblr.com/post/41923407219/guess-who-got-the-vanity-fair-magazine-this

It's the US February edition.....

oops March edition out in February

Last edited by tiharoa (January 31, 2013 9:19 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 31, 2013 9:00 pm  #5093

Thank you. Lucky Americans. Couldn't find any nice pics of him in German magazines. Maybe after ST … 

January 31, 2013 9:05 pm  #5094

SusiGo wrote:

@AG: Whatever his intentions, it's VERY intense. 
I just had a closer look at his hands in the Third Star pic. I think I'll have to walk through the rain to cool down a bit. 

Mm hm. This is a full-body hug, eyes closed, one hand splayed open against the other's back. A very intimate hug. In this case, from deep friendship and an angst-fueled very sad life situation. But if one didn't know what story that scene came from, and if that "one" was wearing her slash glasses, it would not be hard to go in that direction with it.

January 31, 2013 9:26 pm  #5095

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 31, 2013 9:41 pm  #5096

SusiGo wrote:

Thank you. Lucky Americans. Couldn't find any nice pics of him in German magazines. Maybe after ST … 

Would be happy to send you a copy (Vanity Fair), although you'll probably be able to see it all online.

Last edited by veecee (January 31, 2013 9:42 pm)

February 1, 2013 7:59 am  #5097

Thank you so much, veecee, but you're right, it will probably be on the Net. The thing is, I somehow get the feeling that Benedict's so big in Britain and is getting big in the US whereas in Germany he's still widely ignored by the media. Which is a shame. I haven't seen anything about him so far except some articles in TV magazines when Sherlock was on. 

February 1, 2013 8:31 am  #5098

Ah but Benedictitis spreads gradually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 1, 2013 8:35 am  #5099

Yes, I hope so. I mean it's nice to be an insider's tip for a while but he's deserved better. 

February 1, 2013 8:50 am  #5100

tiharoa wrote:

goood morning....

Board footera