BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2013 7:46 pm  #5021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I would miss the rest of the whole...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 30, 2013 7:47 pm  #5022

I don't think they'll just do the head. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 30, 2013 7:51 pm  #5023

I think the clone-idea is better, anyway 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 30, 2013 7:52 pm  #5024

Anytime. One for me, please. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 30, 2013 7:53 pm  #5025

SusiGo wrote:

Would be a shame...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 30, 2013 7:53 pm  #5026

of course, Susi, you should be on the VIP list  coat and extra shirt added!

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 30, 2013 7:54 pm)

January 30, 2013 7:55 pm  #5027

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Would be a shame...

ehm. it would be really strange to admit one would want to be a corpse, wouldn´t it? 

January 30, 2013 7:55 pm  #5028

Thank you very much, Mrs W. 
Tobe, of course you're right. I would be a shame to make him without the body. They could do a sheet version for adults as well. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 30, 2013 7:56 pm)

January 30, 2013 7:58 pm  #5029

SusiGo wrote:

Tobe, of course you're right. I would be a shame to make him without the body. They could do a sheet version for adults as well. 

a detachable one, I suppose?

January 30, 2013 8:00 pm  #5030

January 30, 2013 8:01 pm  #5031

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

a detachable one, I suppose?

Of course - he will need it for his bed sometimes. Or as tablecloth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 30, 2013 8:02 pm  #5032

Surely. Maybe the figure could come with a dressing gown so he doesn't get cold while making his bed. 

January 30, 2013 8:05 pm  #5033

I think he has a housekeeper to make his bed..lolol.

January 30, 2013 8:07 pm  #5034

Or a John. 

January 30, 2013 8:09 pm  #5035

Tonight's CP somehow made me watch the PILOT.
So many beautiful pics there...*sigh*

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 30, 2013 8:10 pm  #5036

It's really fascinating how much younger he looks than in SiP. 

January 30, 2013 8:11 pm  #5037

sigh...can say no more either

January 30, 2013 8:15 pm  #5038

SusiGo wrote:

It's really fascinating how much younger he looks than in SiP. 

I can hardly imagine what I was looking like then - back in 2009...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 30, 2013 8:16 pm  #5039

Wonderful pic, Tobe!

There will be a Sherlock figure? Have I missed something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

January 30, 2013 8:23 pm  #5040

It seems so. This is the production company.

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/

Board footera