BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2013 6:21 pm  #5001

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

That's the one from the Rattigan docu he made, when he visited Harrow. That smirk.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 29, 2013 6:40 pm  #5002

SusiGo wrote:

His hairstyle's definitely improved since then. Do you know the Rattigan documentary where Benedict visits Harrow and talks about his hair in the pic? Very good. The whole documentary's good BTW and there's a lot of "private" Benedict in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJvXUoL4bY

P.S. They have once again changed some things in the function menu.

Wicket-keepers hands?!

(I know what it means, I just think it's funny.)

January 29, 2013 7:25 pm  #5003

This has to be the bravest shirt button in HOUNDS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2013 7:42 pm  #5004

indeed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 29, 2013 8:25 pm  #5005

Lol

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 29, 2013 8:36 pm  #5006

SusiGo wrote:

I read it a long time ago und found it very interesting. And it is one of my favourite films of all time. 

I'm right with you Susi. LoA is always # 1 my favorite film list.  Just an amazing piece of film-making. It has everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 29, 2013 9:11 pm  #5007

... and now something for the brave:

http://tastethischaos.tumblr.com/post/41223047367

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 30, 2013 12:23 am  #5008

He looks good, even as a criminal/fugitive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

January 30, 2013 7:13 am  #5009

I'm back. Very nice pics, well done. Love that shirt button, it should get a medal for so much loyalty and strength. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 30, 2013 9:00 am  #5010

Harriet wrote:

... and now something for the brave:

http://tastethischaos.tumblr.com/post/41223047367

oh, lucky me I´ve found this in the morning...my dreams would have been very..uneasy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 30, 2013 9:08 am  #5011

tobeornot221b wrote:

Now that I've been proof-reading someone's bachelor thesis for several hours I've decided to eventually treat myself to a nice picture.

After proof-reading a whole thesis, you deserve more than just this (great) picture!!

January 30, 2013 9:08 am  #5012

This is … *splashing face with cool water* … very sexy. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 30, 2013 7:06 pm  #5013

just found on my fb:

(by Big Chief Studio, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152141200381002&set=a.10150316592466002.385474.187818566001&type=1&theater)

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 30, 2013 7:08 pm)

January 30, 2013 7:12 pm  #5014

I hate it when there are no eyes done.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 30, 2013 7:18 pm  #5015

me too, reminds me of Medusa..

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 30, 2013 7:18 pm)

January 30, 2013 7:21 pm  #5016

so one which is nicer:

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 30, 2013 7:22 pm)

January 30, 2013 7:29 pm  #5017

Last edited by Ivy (January 30, 2013 9:02 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 30, 2013 7:30 pm  #5018

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

so one which is nicer:

eyes - eyes...always overrated!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 30, 2013 7:37 pm  #5019

*thud* I have work to do, for Heaven's sake! 

January 30, 2013 7:42 pm  #5020

But it's the model for a Sherlock action figure which will be in colour, I suppose. Imagine, a little Sherlock to put on our desk or shelf or pillow … 

Board footera