BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2013 8:54 pm  #4981

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I guess we didn't have this one before. Reminds me of "Lawrence of Arabia." 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 27, 2013 9:43 pm  #4982

oh, yes, very strange in some ways. but I find this scene quite sexy, don´t know why. maybe because of the boots. not to mention the eyes of course. and just for the record, Lawrence´s "Seven pillars of wisdom" is really good to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 27, 2013 9:45 pm  #4983

I read it a long time ago und found it very interesting. And it is one of my favourite films of all time. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 27, 2013 9:47 pm  #4984

and the music!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 27, 2013 9:51 pm  #4985

Here's one with a little more of that face of his visible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 27, 2013 9:52 pm  #4986

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

and the music!

And the eyes of Peter O'Toole. 

January 27, 2013 9:53 pm  #4987

Tobe, just - wow!

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 27, 2013 9:55 pm)

January 28, 2013 10:18 pm  #4988

Now that I've been proof-reading someone's bachelor thesis for several hours I've decided to eventually treat myself to a nice picture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 28, 2013 10:20 pm  #4989

That's nice, Tobe. It's been a quiet evening. Good night. 

January 28, 2013 10:26 pm  #4990

oh yes, you distracted me from my dissertation, but absolutely never mind...good night

January 29, 2013 12:03 am  #4991

tobeornot221b wrote:

Now that I've been proof-reading someone's bachelor thesis for several hours I've decided to eventually treat myself to a nice picture.

Uh oh...new favorite going up on my desktop! :-)  I can't keep track.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 29, 2013 7:50 am  #4992

January 29, 2013 5:06 pm  #4993

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mciwdyRAR91rweip5.jpg

if we are talking about studies...one from Harrow :-)

January 29, 2013 5:07 pm  #4994

where is the "add picture" icon, by the way? 

January 29, 2013 5:10 pm  #4995

His hairstyle's definitely improved since then. Do you know the Rattigan documentary where Benedict visits Harrow and talks about his hair in the pic? Very good. The whole documentary's good BTW and there's a lot of "private" Benedict in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJvXUoL4bY

P.S. They have once again changed some things in the function menu.

Last edited by SusiGo (January 29, 2013 5:10 pm)

January 29, 2013 5:25 pm  #4996

SusiGo wrote:

Indeed - we are experimental animals I presume.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2013 5:31 pm  #4997

The menu sometimes changes from one moment to the other. But I found out that I can paste links when clicking on Source. 

January 29, 2013 5:39 pm  #4998

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Indeed - we are experimental animals I presume.

we´ll become the hounds without new pictures here, I presume

January 29, 2013 5:48 pm  #4999

I'm just trying to find out whether I still can post pictures or not:

Yes - I can.
(But only in the reply box that appears after chosing "quote".)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2013 5:53 pm  #5000

you obviously can. and what a nice one!

Board footera