BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2017 2:00 pm  #41601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 20, 2017 2:43 pm  #41602

So much beauty in here! I needed that! Thank you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2017 2:43 pm  #41603

nakahara wrote:

I almost dont't dare ask but what's that hanging out of Ben's shirt front? O.o

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 20, 2017 3:17 pm  #41604

I was wondering too!

Is it an ear-pod? or a flower? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2017 5:44 pm  #41605

Yeah I assume an ear plug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2017 9:47 pm  #41606

Not new but love this one. He is just too cute 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 21, 2017 9:48 pm  #41607

In Japan, I think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2017 10:00 pm  #41608

Yeah, to promote STID back in 2013 I think.

Last edited by Lis (January 21, 2017 10:04 pm)

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 21, 2017 10:28 pm  #41609

Lis wrote:

Not new but love this one. He is just too cute 

Absolutely fabulous.... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2017 10:57 pm  #41610

So young! (I know it was only 3-4 years ago, but he looks so young!)

Clueing for looks.

January 21, 2017 11:44 pm  #41611

January 21, 2017 11:51 pm  #41612

January 22, 2017 12:26 am  #41613

I can't get over how much he looks like House in that last one!

But he's a handsome one! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2017 2:44 am  #41614

How beautiful... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2017 8:24 am  #41615

He is.

January 22, 2017 1:09 pm  #41616

I can only concur!

*melts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 23, 2017 8:49 am  #41617

January 23, 2017 8:54 am  #41618

Now, that's usually what I look like in this thread *thuds* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 23, 2017 2:09 pm  #41619

January 23, 2017 2:14 pm  #41620

Board footera