BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2017 10:13 pm  #41481

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2017 2:19 pm  #41482

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2017 2:26 pm  #41483

I think Sherlock is a bigger dog lover than Benedict. (And that doesn't mean I think Ben dislike dogs).

Some lovely gifs and pics here!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2017 3:56 pm  #41484

Aaaaaaaaw what a smile!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2017 1:36 am  #41485

Yitzock wrote:

I didn't see it as out-of-character, personally, but that's OK.  It made sense to me since Sherlock had a dog that he loved as a child, so it made sense for him to do that, to my eyes.  It's OK if you disagree, though.

No, I don't disagree.  I remember S's connection to Redbeard, and they even showed Redbeard for a second in this new episode.  Just, for me, I saw Ben for a moment there, which was actually quite delightful and didn't bother me at all.

January 6, 2017 6:43 pm  #41486

January 6, 2017 6:47 pm  #41487

He's an absolute doll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 7:01 pm  #41488

Don't you just want to put him in your pocket? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2017 7:03 pm  #41489

So lovely! I want my own, wee Pocket-Sherlock!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2017 8:14 pm  #41490

So cute! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 6, 2017 9:28 pm  #41491

Vhanja wrote:

So lovely! I want my own, wee Pocket-Sherlock!

I wouldn't know what to do with him, since I can't deal with complicated men, lol, but I want my own life-sized Sherlock.  heh

January 7, 2017 8:01 pm  #41492

January 7, 2017 8:02 pm  #41493

So lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2017 8:10 pm  #41494

Some eye-acting:

January 7, 2017 8:11 pm  #41495

Bless him.

January 8, 2017 12:19 am  #41496

January 8, 2017 12:29 am  #41497

Sherlock with a microscope!
*thud*

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 8, 2017 8:18 am  #41498

The best Sherlock.

January 8, 2017 11:34 am  #41499

How I wish I was a microscope... *whistles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 8, 2017 5:23 pm  #41500

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

How I wish I was a microscope... *whistles*

So Sherlock could look deep into your eyes while he twiddles your knobs?   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera