BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2016 11:28 am  #41441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 29, 2016 11:49 am  #41442

So beautiful! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 29, 2016 12:19 pm  #41443

He is *melts completely*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 30, 2016 12:49 pm  #41444

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2016 1:51 pm  #41445

I know Sherlock hates it... but the deerstalker is cute on him! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 30, 2016 2:13 pm  #41446

December 30, 2016 2:14 pm  #41447

Okay... I'm officially deaded 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 30, 2016 2:43 pm  #41448

Oh my!

December 30, 2016 2:51 pm  #41449

Does anybody have a link to the video those gifs are from?

Clueing for looks.

December 30, 2016 3:03 pm  #41450

It's always great to catch up on this thread once in a while. The last ones made me drool all over my keyboard. *melts*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2016 8:02 pm  #41451

December 30, 2016 10:13 pm  #41452

Sounds a bit messy, Vhanja! lol

Thanks for the link, Lis.

Clueing for looks.

January 1, 2017 3:04 pm  #41453

No worries guys

Now for the first pic post in 2017 of Ben

​

January 1, 2017 3:18 pm  #41454

What a beautiful start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 1, 2017 4:54 pm  #41455

It´s lovely! 

January 1, 2017 8:00 pm  #41456

January 2, 2017 7:02 am  #41457

So beautiful. I miss that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 2, 2017 10:00 am  #41458

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 2, 2017 4:57 pm  #41459

Lis wrote:

No worries guys

Now for the first pic post in 2017 of Ben

​

Such a pretty man, inside and out.  The looks are a given, but I love the smarts, the humor, the good nature. He is the most lovely Sherlock imaginable, too, which is just the frosting on the cake.

January 2, 2017 4:58 pm  #41460

I totally agree and specs batch is my favourite batch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera