BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2016 12:02 am  #41421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 17, 2016 12:08 am  #41422

When I opened this thread it went straight to the close up pic, very nice surprise hehe.  

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 17, 2016 1:47 am  #41423

Not as clear as that beautiful close-up, but still gorgeous

Last edited by ukaunz (December 17, 2016 1:48 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 17, 2016 3:24 am  #41424

And just what I needed tonight, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 17, 2016 10:17 am  #41425

I think this is a new one?

December 17, 2016 12:06 pm  #41426

Ooh yeah that looks like a new promo pic, thanks for posting, I'd not see this one yet

December 18, 2016 8:42 pm  #41427

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 18, 2016 8:52 pm  #41428

Beautiful! He looked so handsome in that scene! (That suit!!!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 18, 2016 11:40 pm  #41429

Yes, agreed.

Clueing for looks.

December 19, 2016 1:32 am  #41430

The pool scene in The Great Game!

December 24, 2016 12:05 pm  #41431

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 24, 2016 12:06 pm  #41432

December 25, 2016 12:56 am  #41433

He's gorgeous. Simply, amazingly gorgeous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 25, 2016 2:45 pm  #41434

December 25, 2016 4:17 pm  #41435

Oh Sherlock! You beautiful man! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 25, 2016 5:45 pm  #41436

Beautiful photo!

December 26, 2016 1:12 pm  #41437

December 27, 2016 4:15 pm  #41438

I love what the black and white does to that picture! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 28, 2016 12:06 pm  #41439

December 28, 2016 3:45 pm  #41440

A beautiful man in a handsome suit! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera