BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2016 4:44 am  #41401

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 14, 2016 8:22 am  #41402

He's way too pretty! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2016 10:48 am  #41403

And cheeky

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 14, 2016 10:54 am  #41404

Haha, that 'bum brushing' thing was glorious! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2016 12:46 pm  #41405

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 14, 2016 12:50 pm  #41406

My new phone background! I could stare at that one forever... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2016 2:00 pm  #41407

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 14, 2016 2:24 pm  #41408

Aw, cute! 

Such a shame he wasn't giving autographs when I saw him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2016 2:49 pm  #41409

He did, but only shortly, when I was there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 14, 2016 10:21 pm  #41410

December 14, 2016 10:52 pm  #41411

I haven't seen those before! But I think I've seen a photo from the same shoot. What are you pouting about in the first ones, Benedict? Lol

Clueing for looks.

December 15, 2016 4:39 am  #41412

December 15, 2016 7:26 am  #41413

He's so... gosh. *drops dead*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2016 11:26 am  #41414

December 15, 2016 12:24 pm  #41415

Orange definitely is the new black! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2016 10:15 pm  #41416

Lovely sprite peeking out from his hiding place:

December 16, 2016 7:44 am  #41417

Cutie! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 16, 2016 8:54 pm  #41418

December 16, 2016 9:02 pm  #41419

You can see the pores and hairs on his face. Wowzer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 16, 2016 10:04 pm  #41420

Board footera