BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2016 8:33 am  #41381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh I love the scruff! Not to mention the curls!

The yawn one is a bit cute too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 8, 2016 5:34 am  #41382

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 8, 2016 12:56 pm  #41383

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 9, 2016 11:51 am  #41384

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 9, 2016 11:55 am  #41385

December 9, 2016 12:03 pm  #41386

Oh, that is adorable. I was going to say how cute he was when he was young, but that's Setlock for S4, isn't it? Who is the woman?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 9, 2016 12:17 pm  #41387

I think it's Amanda... 

and I love that smile of his! Beautiful pictures the last few days! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 9, 2016 3:50 pm  #41388

Yup, it's Amanda.

Clueing for looks.

December 9, 2016 3:54 pm  #41389

I thought about Amanda, but wasn't quite sure. Grainy pic. But a very lovely one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 10, 2016 4:35 am  #41390

Some sort of Japanese Doctor Strange promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 10, 2016 4:47 am  #41391

Haha that's adorable!

I hope he got to take it home to his family! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 10, 2016 8:49 am  #41392

Here's the clip the images are from. Bad quality, very low sound.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mars_marneko2/status/807412284205109248/video/1

December 11, 2016 11:17 am  #41393

December 11, 2016 12:26 pm  #41394

Thanks for the link!

And oh! What a magnificent Doctor Strange he is! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 13, 2016 4:14 pm  #41395

December 13, 2016 8:41 pm  #41396

^^ He's the sweetest thing

December 13, 2016 9:24 pm  #41397

He's got some pretty funny expressions! He's a funny guy!

And there's some 50's heartthrob over that last one *thud* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 13, 2016 9:43 pm  #41398

He´s mesmerising! 

December 14, 2016 1:56 am  #41399

He looks younger in those pictures than he does now.

December 14, 2016 2:58 am  #41400

Board footera