BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2016 9:36 pm  #41361

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Would you look at that jawline! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 29, 2016 8:04 pm  #41362

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 29, 2016 8:43 pm  #41363

"And he doesn't look a thing like Jesus... but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined... when you were young"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 29, 2016 11:35 pm  #41364

Last edited by ukaunz (November 29, 2016 11:36 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 30, 2016 7:04 am  #41365

He looks cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2016 8:41 am  #41366

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 30, 2016 9:09 am  #41367

I adore him in a suit! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2016 11:44 pm  #41368

This image is only a little bit chilling, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 1, 2016 8:06 pm  #41369

Scary! 

December 1, 2016 8:14 pm  #41370

Chills me to the bone!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 1, 2016 8:36 pm  #41371

A little bit? A lot!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 2, 2016 5:11 am  #41372

Something warmer then

December 2, 2016 6:34 am  #41373

Beautiful! He really looks good in glasses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 2, 2016 7:39 am  #41374

December 2, 2016 7:42 am  #41375

Such a handsome photo shoot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 4, 2016 5:49 am  #41376

This photo made me LOL

December 6, 2016 12:03 pm  #41377

So lovely!

I just foundt his - is he caught mid-yawn? Adorable, anyway!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 7, 2016 8:15 am  #41378

These are all great! Never seen one with the yawn - so funny!

December 7, 2016 8:17 am  #41379

December 7, 2016 8:18 am  #41380

Board footera