BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2016 5:15 pm  #41341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Such a stud, isn't he? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 24, 2016 8:35 pm  #41342

Oh, definitely! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 24, 2016 9:43 pm  #41343

I felt so sorry for him and his character in that film! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 25, 2016 9:23 pm  #41344

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2016 9:35 pm  #41345

Oh *sighs softly* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 25, 2016 10:15 pm  #41346

What a beautiful shot!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 26, 2016 8:45 pm  #41347

Lucky cigarette:

November 26, 2016 9:01 pm  #41348

Mhmm yeah it is. 

Those things will kill you though... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2016 1:46 pm  #41349

Dangerous but still, he´s so sexy while doing it.... 

November 27, 2016 2:03 pm  #41350

November 27, 2016 3:43 pm  #41351

Don't know over stuff with your coat, Sherl! All the nice decorations

(Not like I did with my long coat and Halloween decorations... woopsie) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2016 4:04 pm  #41352

November 27, 2016 4:30 pm  #41353

He looks so deliciously casual in that sweater! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2016 4:48 pm  #41354

Oh, I itch all over just looking at that sweater! Won't mind if you have to take it off, Ben!

Not ecactly a picture of Ben (or Martin), but this was too adorable not to post and not sure where else to post it...

(Seems Martin takes milk in his tea and Ben doesn't?)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2016 5:05 pm  #41355

Wasn't there an article sometime ago about how Ben prefers his tea? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2016 8:02 pm  #41356

They are only cups, but they give you such nice feelings.... 

Last edited by nakahara (November 27, 2016 8:09 pm)

November 27, 2016 8:04 pm  #41357

They do. 

Team Hudders!

November 28, 2016 11:53 am  #41358

November 28, 2016 12:07 pm  #41359

He looks a little... err... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 28, 2016 9:28 pm  #41360

Board footera