BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2016 12:07 am  #41321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

A sight for a sore heart:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2016 10:09 pm  #41322

Aspiring mystic:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2016 10:12 pm  #41323

Catching the fleeting moment:

November 20, 2016 10:26 pm  #41324

Oh that smile! <3

And the great Doctor Strange!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 21, 2016 3:28 am  #41325

So that's Dr. Strange, huh?

November 21, 2016 6:16 am  #41326

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 21, 2016 6:50 am  #41327

I love that one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 21, 2016 9:44 am  #41328

nakahara wrote:

Catching the fleeting moment:

I liked that in 3D. Really nice effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 21, 2016 11:15 am  #41329

It was beautiful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 22, 2016 1:05 pm  #41330

November 22, 2016 1:10 pm  #41331

That scene was so, so beautiful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 23, 2016 12:03 pm  #41332

November 23, 2016 12:06 pm  #41333

November 23, 2016 2:15 pm  #41334

November 23, 2016 2:36 pm  #41335

twiddling with objects makes you smarter, you know... it helps the synapses and what not in your brain. Clever guy!

Clever and hot... just saying... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 23, 2016 5:28 pm  #41336

nakahara wrote:

Hey, I remember him in that movie!  He played William Pitt, if my memory serves me correctly.

November 23, 2016 7:20 pm  #41337

He did! In Amazing Grace! 

One thing to watch for in that is his posture (other than his posterior... *cough*) but he really did well on portraying the posture of a man of that stature and time 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 23, 2016 9:37 pm  #41338

November 23, 2016 9:59 pm  #41339

Well now I can go to bed, and hopefully have a nice little dream... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 24, 2016 3:19 pm  #41340

Board footera