BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2016 12:54 pm  #41301

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 15, 2016 1:14 pm  #41302

Oh that smile... wowzer! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 16, 2016 8:06 am  #41303

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 16, 2016 9:01 am  #41304

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 16, 2016 10:06 am  #41305

Just... WOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 16, 2016 2:15 pm  #41306

Nice photos today.

Clueing for looks.

November 18, 2016 8:12 am  #41307

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 18, 2016 8:17 am  #41308

November 18, 2016 9:18 am  #41309

Oh those hands...

I'm actually fascinated how different he looks in that sketch... not sure if it's just the clothes and how his hair is styled... or it's his face that's doing a thing? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2016 9:46 am  #41310

nakahara wrote:

There is the little boy with his parents...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 18, 2016 10:01 am  #41311

November 18, 2016 12:24 pm  #41312

November 18, 2016 6:21 pm  #41313

HIs face is so soft and gentle in that last one! Especially compared to the one before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2016 8:51 pm  #41314

I needed that....  thud.  And thud at this...

[

And this....   and this....      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 18, 2016 9:07 pm  #41315

Hmmm.... beautiful!

And this also.... 

November 18, 2016 9:29 pm  #41316

November 18, 2016 9:40 pm  #41317

Wow, beautiful that last one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 19, 2016 7:20 pm  #41318

This thread, a cup of hot cocoa and a piece of marcipan is all I need tonight! <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 19, 2016 9:01 pm  #41319

He looks warm and comfy in that scarf! It makes me want it to get colder and more like Christmas time.

Clueing for looks.

November 19, 2016 9:50 pm  #41320

Board footera