BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2016 9:46 pm  #41281

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Still enamored to that body:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 11, 2016 9:49 pm  #41282

I needed all of those tonight. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 12, 2016 8:53 pm  #41283

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 12, 2016 8:58 pm  #41284

He's so beautiful in that candle light! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 12, 2016 8:59 pm  #41285

Coolest toilet commercial you have ever seen:

November 13, 2016 10:40 am  #41286

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 13, 2016 10:55 am  #41287

Rawr!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 13, 2016 10:03 pm  #41288

November 13, 2016 10:16 pm  #41289

Oh that smile!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 14, 2016 12:25 am  #41290

Honestly, I think my favourite part of his being on SNL might be the photos!

Clueing for looks.

November 14, 2016 7:57 am  #41291

November 14, 2016 8:05 am  #41292

November 14, 2016 8:15 am  #41293

November 14, 2016 8:38 am  #41294

I'll just stay on this page today... *yum* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 14, 2016 8:40 am  #41295

November 14, 2016 9:17 am  #41296

Aaaaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 14, 2016 2:08 pm  #41297

Cold:

November 14, 2016 2:13 pm  #41298

nakahara wrote:

That's so beautiful. I love those pics when he seems to be far far away with his thoughts...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 15, 2016 12:51 pm  #41299

November 15, 2016 12:51 pm  #41300

Board footera