BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2016 12:20 pm  #41161

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

asdfghjkl;'
*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 14, 2016 9:09 pm  #41162

I just did something 'bad'... I've been listening to 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B all night... I just did so while watching the last two gifs and thought about Sherlock 'finding' John... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 17, 2016 2:55 pm  #41163

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 17, 2016 3:18 pm  #41164

Making hearts:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 17, 2016 3:19 pm  #41165

Making.... I don´t know what, but it looks funny.

October 17, 2016 3:24 pm  #41166

nakahara wrote:

Making.... I don´t know what, but it looks funny.

The fans were yelling "don't go" and he was rubbing his eyes like he was crying. 

His finger hearts have improved a great deal.  Bless him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 17, 2016 4:16 pm  #41167

I was just about to say that, No more 'butts' instead of hearts... xD

And gosh, isn't he looking yummy!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 17, 2016 4:33 pm  #41168

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2016 6:06 pm  #41169

Awwwwww....      
Ben and his finger hearts always crack me up, and make melt, so much.  It looks like he's going 'Do I remember how to do this?  I think I can do this.  Yay, look, I did it!'   (hee...  although it would probably make it easier if he used all his fingers!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 17, 2016 9:08 pm  #41170

Cute beyond words:

October 18, 2016 5:33 am  #41171

Has he lost weight?
It's just that his wedding rig doesn't seem to fit!
Or maybe it's too small?
I can't decide which!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 18, 2016 6:13 am  #41172

I think it's always sat there on his finger...

And aw he's cute as a button!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 18, 2016 6:14 am  #41173

He's lovely.

October 18, 2016 7:35 am  #41174

October 18, 2016 8:10 am  #41175

October 18, 2016 8:21 am  #41176

I want to be a Chinese moderator....

October 18, 2016 8:54 am  #41177

*coughs* it really looks... ehm... awkward! 

And the 2nd one up there, it looks like he's falling!

Also... those behind the scenes, are they from 'Inseparable'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 18, 2016 9:01 am  #41178

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Also... those behind the scenes, are they from 'Inseparable'?

Yes.

October 18, 2016 4:37 pm  #41179

Ooh.

October 18, 2016 5:40 pm  #41180

That makes sense! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera