BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2016 11:31 am  #39681

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Aroused?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2016 11:42 am  #39682

I'll happily take that. *Thuds*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 25, 2016 1:19 pm  #39683

nakahara wrote:

Aroused?

Drunk and about to puke?  ???

January 25, 2016 1:39 pm  #39684

Why can´t he be both?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2016 2:03 pm  #39685

Aw I love the smiley one. But that's cause I have serious snood love, jealous as I lost my black snood.

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

January 25, 2016 2:54 pm  #39686

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I actually like that his curls weren't perfect at the end of TAB, that it showed he was struggling. It's way too easy to just let characters have perfect hair all the time no matter what... 

Well, Benedict has said that wind, rain, and not caring are the best products.

Clueing for looks.

January 25, 2016 3:24 pm  #39687

Surrounded by Signs:

January 25, 2016 4:55 pm  #39688

Classic Sherlock batch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2016 5:50 pm  #39689

Classic and beautiful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2016 5:06 am  #39690

You have probably all seen this already, but I hadn't until today. I like this pic, like the rainbow, like Ben on a horse (always!) 

January 26, 2016 5:10 am  #39691

From the March 2016 Screen magazine, don't know what country, Japan?  His image, all surrounded with the Asian language characters, combined with that stern look, all I can think of is Sherlock believes you need discipline. THUD

January 26, 2016 5:14 am  #39692

Oh, good Lord. Thudding again.....

January 26, 2016 2:09 pm  #39693

Yeah, I think that's Japanese writing.

And that last, big one! Wow! You can really see the details in his eyes.

Clueing for looks.

January 26, 2016 2:10 pm  #39694

Perfect pics.

January 26, 2016 2:15 pm  #39695

yes, perfection *sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2016 9:03 pm  #39696

True king:

January 26, 2016 9:06 pm  #39697

I'm not a monarchist...but I'd follow him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2016 9:12 pm  #39698

Young raven:

January 26, 2016 9:19 pm  #39699

Feisty:

January 26, 2016 9:22 pm  #39700

Board footera