BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2016 6:37 am  #39661

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I'd take him like that I mean, as a friend...you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 21, 2016 2:12 pm  #39662

Renouncing drugs?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2016 2:19 pm  #39663

Sadness and sass:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2016 2:27 pm  #39664

I love his face in the last one! His sass game is strong! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 21, 2016 4:01 pm  #39665

nakahara wrote:

Sadness and sass:

How many of us have family members like that (like Sherlock)?  You love them, but cannot do a thing with them--  they're so "different", they think they're always right, and they won't listen.  Poor Mycroft.

January 21, 2016 4:02 pm  #39666

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I love his face in the last one! His sass game is strong! 

He's being very Sherlock, I get that and expect nothing else from him. But I still want to slap him. *shrug*

January 21, 2016 4:08 pm  #39667

Mycroft with his constant sarcasm and calling Sherlock a "slow one", even "idiot" was the one who taught Sherlock to communicate like that with him... it´s sad, yes, but he only reaps what he sow.

January 21, 2016 4:32 pm  #39668

ancientsgate wrote:

He's being very Sherlock, I get that and expect nothing else from him. But I still want to slap him. *shrug*

Lol, true. That is the most juvenile moment of Sherlock I've ever seen. 

But of course, fascinating as always, and I can't wait to see where he will go from here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 21, 2016 4:36 pm  #39669

nakahara wrote:

Mycroft with his constant sarcasm and calling Sherlock a "slow one", even "idiot" was the one who taught Sherlock to communicate like that with him... it´s sad, yes, but he only reaps what he sow.

Ah. Theirs is much too complicated a relationship to sum it up in such a one-line throwaway manner-- a human relationship can never be put down to a simple "he reaps what he sows", since both sides are sowing. And reaping. Constantly. I'm sure someone somewhere has written a doctoral thesis on the relationship between these two, and if they haven't, they should consider it!

January 22, 2016 11:26 am  #39670

Fear:

January 22, 2016 12:15 pm  #39671

Hypnosis:

January 22, 2016 12:53 pm  #39672

Hypnotic beauty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2016 2:31 pm  #39673

Are you getting veeeerrryy sleeepyyy Phantom?

Clueing for looks.

January 22, 2016 5:49 pm  #39674

He is hypnotic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2016 7:38 am  #39675

Look at his curls being all over the place. How adorable!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 25, 2016 9:09 am  #39676

Curls are great!

January 25, 2016 9:10 am  #39677

The fuss of HLV and TAB made Sherlock grey-haired:

January 25, 2016 9:11 am  #39678

January 25, 2016 9:12 am  #39679

January 25, 2016 10:48 am  #39680

That last one, I needed that smile!

I actually like that his curls weren't perfect at the end of TAB, that it showed he was struggling. It's way too easy to just let characters have perfect hair all the time no matter what... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera