BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2016 2:06 am  #39621

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

It's true.  Especially since it wouldn't have been one of those shady boxing matches you see in movies in the dimly-lit seedy corner of town.

Clueing for looks.

January 18, 2016 4:39 am  #39622

Boxing has apparently become a fancy sport... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2016 6:42 am  #39623

Yeah, posh boys watching the working classes beat the hell out of each other...for their entertainment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2016 9:30 am  #39624

Hasn't boxing always been called the "gentleman's sport"?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2016 11:18 am  #39625

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2016 11:46 am  #39626

Gosh, he's even more yummy in moving images! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2016 2:47 pm  #39627

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2016 2:52 pm  #39628

Beautiful! So.... wow. (I couldn't even spell beautiful!)

And his eyes are so green in this one. Magic, pure magic 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2016 8:18 pm  #39629

Such energy!

January 18, 2016 8:19 pm  #39630

January 18, 2016 8:33 pm  #39631

Deerstalker full of water:

January 18, 2016 9:01 pm  #39632

January 18, 2016 9:04 pm  #39633

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 18, 2016 9:31 pm  #39634

Wow!

And that gif of him jumping into the grave feet first... (I'm sure there's a hidden symbolism there) is just so powerful, like a tiger pouncing! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2016 9:38 pm  #39635

Most sensuous and tempting hands, even if they are reaching for a syringe....

Kiss-worthy indeed.

January 18, 2016 9:46 pm  #39636

I visibly wince at both those gifs.
The syringe one is just too beautiful and sensual.

That deleted CAM scene remains one of the best TV scenes I have ever seen in my life, but poor Sherlock looks traumatised.

January 18, 2016 10:00 pm  #39637

*Shivers* Magnussen is so damn creepy!! (and I even know how sweet the actor is in real life)

And I know, sadly he's caressing a syringe... but gosh... those hands... *feels butterflies*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2016 10:35 pm  #39638

January 18, 2016 10:47 pm  #39639

January 18, 2016 10:49 pm  #39640

THUD

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera