BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2016 9:24 pm  #39441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

"It´s not the fall that will kill you... it´s the landing."

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 3, 2016 9:27 pm  #39442

It must be fun being an actor getting to do little stunts like that! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 3, 2016 9:44 pm  #39443

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 3, 2016 9:46 pm  #39444

The above still is from the extras.
Benedict is totally gorgeous in it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2016 10:12 pm  #39445

Oh yes he was! Gosh he was lovely. Well, he is, isn't he? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 4, 2016 1:31 am  #39446

nakahara wrote:

Who is that guy next to Sherlock, I wonder. Victor Trevor? He takes him by the hand....

That's Mycroft.  Or at least we're supposed to think so. You never know what you're supposed to think when it comes to Sherlock the show--  what seems to be true turns out not to be, and vice versa, so often.

January 4, 2016 1:33 am  #39447

nakahara wrote:

No, I don´t think so.
Mycroft would never sit next to Sherlock patiently, allowing him to dose himself.
In my opinion, it must be a fellow drug-user. And they both have student uniforms... and as we know from Canon, Victor was the only Sherlock´s friend at Uni.
So....?

In this Sherlock's canon, Sebastian Moran was Sherlock's friend in college. Ugh.
Whoever this is, it looks like he's sitting with him while he recovers, not helping him dose.  At least, I think so.

January 4, 2016 1:35 am  #39448

nakahara wrote:

If it´s Mycroft, why didn´t he remove Sherlock from a drug-den and transferred him to a more secure place?

A scene from the distant past, I thought. Mycroft might have been less-than-proud of his little brother's drug escapades, so he was trying to handle the situation privately. Or maybe that was a "secure place" already, who knows.

Or maybe it wasn't Mycroft, but as BB said, the scene came right on the heels of Mycroft's lines about this very thing.

January 4, 2016 1:39 am  #39449

Oh, god,the blue dressing gown with the white braid piping. *gorgeous* He had a dark purple one, too. For a while I thought my TV was playing color tricks on me and that they were the same gown--  you know how sometimes blue appears purple on TV and vice versa--  but I finally decided the dark purple dressing gown was a different one from the blue, since it had no piping on it.  Both are beautiful pieces of clothing, and of course, Ben wears them like the model he could have been in a different life.

January 4, 2016 1:41 am  #39450

besleybean wrote:

You mean for S4?
I dunno, maybe they'll bring short hair into the story.

Bite your tongue, BB lol  That's like saying they're gonna buy him a new coat. Unthinkable.

January 4, 2016 10:00 am  #39451

I like stating the unthinkable! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 4, 2016 6:03 pm  #39452

January 4, 2016 6:05 pm  #39453

Amazing images.

January 4, 2016 7:14 pm  #39454

After an acid trip:

Stoned but beautiful nevertheless.

January 4, 2016 7:16 pm  #39455

Yes, almost criminal that a 7% per cent solution of cocaine could make somebody so gorgeous...though to be fair, he was gorgeous before.

January 4, 2016 8:03 pm  #39456

Just my thought. He's even beautiful in that state. How... How is that possible? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 4, 2016 8:16 pm  #39457

nakahara wrote:

After an acid trip:

Stoned but beautiful nevertheless.

He sure dresses up for someone doing what he's doing.

January 4, 2016 8:17 pm  #39458

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Just my thought. He's even beautiful in that state. How... How is that possible? 

It's not, not in real life. This is.... hate to say it out loud, but.... pretend.

January 4, 2016 8:19 pm  #39459

I know...should we be worried about an addict(Sorry Sherlock, "user")being presented so glamorously?

January 4, 2016 8:22 pm  #39460

I could have the same concerns. He should not look that pretty considering what state he got himself in. I know this one is in the mind palace and how he sees himself... but yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera