BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2015 1:30 pm  #39381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Sheer elegance and beauty:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2015 1:33 pm  #39382

Another classic Sherlock pose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 1:55 pm  #39383

nakahara wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

To the mods--  is it okay to post already-made-public stills from the Abominable Bride here before it airs on Jan 1?  I would never post anything spoilery, but whatever you say is okay by me. Just thought I'd check, thx.

We post such pictures in the special thread to avoid spoilers, as Phantom already said. 

Thanks for the info. I don't get around the forum much these days, just have a couple of favorite threads I visit.

December 30, 2015 1:56 pm  #39384

besleybean wrote:

Another classic Sherlock pose.

Yes. Da best. Da first, da best, and in many ways, da only (for me).

Is there something wrong with me that I like his shoes?  lololol  Stupid question. I like everything about the way Sherlock looks.

December 30, 2015 2:41 pm  #39385

Nothing wrong with you, everything on Sherlock is perfect. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 30, 2015 2:52 pm  #39386

nakahara wrote:

Nothing wrong with you, everything on Sherlock is perfect. 

Even his snarky bad boy personality.  lol

December 30, 2015 2:57 pm  #39387

Even that, yes. 

December 30, 2015 2:58 pm  #39388

December 30, 2015 3:20 pm  #39389

Great man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 7:12 pm  #39390

December 30, 2015 7:27 pm  #39391

Specs batch is the best batch!

December 30, 2015 7:52 pm  #39392

Sherlock investigating in a fast-food restaurant:

December 30, 2015 8:00 pm  #39393

Speedy's batch!

December 30, 2015 8:28 pm  #39394

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock investigating in a fast-food restaurant:

Can't be a fast food place; I see a real cup and saucer sitting there.  And why is that chair next to him up on a table?  Is this Speedy's?

December 30, 2015 8:35 pm  #39395

It looks likes the place in TGG, where John finally gets a meal and shows Sherlock the show of the woman who died. 

Awesome pic, for whatever reason I found it particularly lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 30, 2015 9:01 pm  #39396

It is Speedy's

December 30, 2015 9:15 pm  #39397

Er yeah, that's what I said!

December 30, 2015 9:36 pm  #39398

Yes, you did.
But Sherlock had no scene inside of Speedy. Is Ben signing things for fans?

December 30, 2015 10:01 pm  #39399

Yes.

December 30, 2015 10:15 pm  #39400

Ah yes. Speedy's! What a lovely place! I so badly want to get back!! The Sherlock Wrap was amazing! No Ben in sight though... sage for all the photos on the walls of the cast!

And about the shoes... I find myself loving every detail of Sherlock. He's so very detailed in my opinion. Everything just makes sense!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera