BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2015 6:47 am  #38201

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

*faints*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 8, 2015 7:18 pm  #38202

Those curls are so pretty! Also you really see what a nice profile he has!

Clueing for looks.

August 8, 2015 8:59 pm  #38203

Thud.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 9, 2015 4:29 pm  #38204

Just came across this pic, and for whatever reason I found him immensely attractive in this one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 9, 2015 4:33 pm  #38205

His favourite shirt! It looks amazing when he's so buffed up as he is right now! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 10, 2015 9:18 am  #38206

Sexy!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 10, 2015 3:35 pm  #38207

Look at those muscles!! 

The other night I had to pretend Benedict was my boyfriend. lol. 
Some guy at a train station was very interested in me, and I did mention that I had a boyfriend... on the train he even sat in front of me... I checked my phone and my background is the one from Hamlet of Benedict looking into the distance. 

"Oh, you do have a boyfriend...."

"Yes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 10, 2015 8:58 pm  #38208

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

The other night I had to pretend Benedict was my boyfriend. lol. 
Some guy at a train station was very interested in me, and I did mention that I had a boyfriend... on the train he even sat in front of me... I checked my phone and my background is the one from Hamlet of Benedict looking into the distance. 

"Oh, you do have a boyfriend...."

"Yes!"

LOL! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 10, 2015 11:29 pm  #38209

That's one of the best stories I've heard in a long time! OMG! Surprised he didn't recognize that it was Benedict, though, but still funny.

Clueing for looks.

August 12, 2015 5:14 pm  #38210

I'll try that at the next big family festivity, so I don't have to shake hands with everyone especially the people I loathe.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 12, 2015 6:26 pm  #38211

LMAO! Now that's actually smart! Especially when I have my outbreaks of germ-phobia! 

And... that man in glasses. wow! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 13, 2015 8:05 am  #38212

Guys, help me - I'm unable to see what episode/scene this is from. I can't remember any scene with the two of them being outside dressed like that.

(And this pic also shows what I read a few days ago - Ben's shoes are all flat while Martin's shoes has a small heel to reduce their height differences a bit. That's cute!)

Last edited by Vhanja (August 13, 2015 8:07 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

August 13, 2015 8:11 am  #38213

Mhmm, I am stumped too... 

but gosh he does look good! And the thing with the shoes is sweet! 

Wait... isn't this from the Moriarty trial? 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (August 13, 2015 8:13 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 13, 2015 8:43 am  #38214

Hm, that could be it. I can't remember if Sherlock had his coat on in the cab.

Team Hudders!

August 13, 2015 9:21 am  #38215

Vhanja wrote:

Guys, help me - I'm unable to see what episode/scene this is from. I can't remember any scene with the two of them being outside dressed like that.

(And this pic also shows what I read a few days ago - Ben's shoes are all flat while Martin's shoes has a small heel to reduce their height differences a bit. That's cute!)

This is not from the show. Just a random picture taken during filming, Martin and Ben having a chat. You can tell by their faces that they're not in character, too. Nice pic, though!

August 13, 2015 9:23 am  #38216

Yeah, I know it's a behind the scenes shot. Just wondered during what scene they would be dressed like that. But I think Phantom is right - only time John has a suit like that is for the trial.

Team Hudders!

August 13, 2015 8:23 pm  #38217

Question:

Is this a manip?

Team Hudders!

August 13, 2015 8:29 pm  #38218

Vhanja wrote:

Question:

Is this a manip?

Yes, I believe so. Sherlock's hand on John's arm doesn't belong there. Now, it could have been them fooling around between takes, and someone took a picture of it, that I don't know one way or the other. But I'm virtually certain it's not part of the show.

August 13, 2015 8:41 pm  #38219

Me too. It's probably Amanda's hand.

Team Hudders!

August 13, 2015 9:04 pm  #38220

Sherlock's coat creases looks a bit like his hand is in his pocket... so I'm also voting on manip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera