BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2015 7:26 pm  #38121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Sherlock and Moriarty chatting amiably, looking gorgeous:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 24, 2015 7:54 pm  #38122

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 25, 2015 3:38 pm  #38123

A man in a uniform... oh my but THAT man in a uniform....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 25, 2015 6:13 pm  #38124

July 25, 2015 6:51 pm  #38125

July 25, 2015 7:12 pm  #38126

That Sherlock one... I can't even say a word. My good gosh! That's intense!

(can I just randomly brag about my boyfriend? He told me he was going to watch Top Gear tonight... and a second later of his own accord he sent me a link to some behind the scenes stuff with Ben from TG) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 25, 2015 7:30 pm  #38127

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

(can I just randomly brag about my boyfriend? He told me he was going to watch Top Gear tonight... and a second later of his own accord he sent me a link to some behind the scenes stuff with Ben from TG) 

Sounds so sweet. 

July 26, 2015 6:11 pm  #38128

I trained him well! xD

That figure. Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 26, 2015 6:58 pm  #38129

Awesome!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm your landlady - not a plot device!

There are 10 voices in my head. 9 of them tell me I'm crazy. One is humming.

July 26, 2015 10:11 pm  #38130

"Your swagger and your bearing and the just-right clothes you're wearing..." I just took those lyrics totally out their original context but I don't care, because they fit Sherlock very well.

Clueing for looks.

July 27, 2015 7:15 am  #38131

nakahara wrote:

That's a new one?

Last edited by gently69 (July 27, 2015 7:15 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 27, 2015 10:18 am  #38132

No, I think it´s an older photograph of him.

July 27, 2015 10:19 am  #38133

The curls! The hands! Aaaah.....

July 27, 2015 10:34 am  #38134

Wow. Just wow!!
I don't know what's better - the intensity of a direct look, or this intensity turned inwards...

"It is what it is."

July 27, 2015 10:46 am  #38135

Whisky wrote:

Wow. Just wow!!
I don't know what's better - the intensity of a direct look, or this intensity turned inwards...

Very nicely put - I agree.

July 27, 2015 10:46 am  #38136

And similarily intense Sherlock:

July 27, 2015 10:51 am  #38137

nakahara wrote:

The curls! The hands! Aaaah.....

Right... Aaaah!
Nothing more to add.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 27, 2015 11:15 am  #38138

July 27, 2015 11:34 am  #38139

I´l get you for hurting my hedgehog!

July 27, 2015 12:30 pm  #38140

Gah! I had just gotten my breath back from bronchitis and now it's gone again... WOWZERS

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (July 27, 2015 12:31 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera