BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2015 5:34 pm  #37501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Fleeting moment of time:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 22, 2015 5:45 pm  #37502

No,nothing is strange, it´s all in your head:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 22, 2015 7:42 pm  #37503

Now that's how you calm yourself down on a Wednesday night... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 22, 2015 8:52 pm  #37504

Gawd, this man is just a work of art.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 22, 2015 9:27 pm  #37505

I can only agree!

Is the job of Ben's personal curl twister open by any chance? I'd be happy to take it! My grandpa was a barber after all.... that should be qualification enough 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 23, 2015 5:57 am  #37506

I fear due to insufficient hair length on Ben’s part that position is currently not being filled. Maybe in a few months time? The competition is fierce though 

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

April 23, 2015 6:50 am  #37507

Oh yes, get in line. 

As a contract to some of the pics above - here he looks like he's just off a plane with ruffy stubble, a wrinkled shirt, probably tired and with ruffled hair. And still just as sexy as in the photo shoot set-ups, in my opinion. 

Last edited by Vhanja (April 23, 2015 6:51 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 23, 2015 8:06 am  #37508

He's sexy, scruffy or clean!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 23, 2015 10:17 am  #37509

This still from 'Wreckers' just makes me smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 24, 2015 4:28 pm  #37510

Wonderful scene, Phantom! 

April 24, 2015 7:57 pm  #37511

Something more from Benedict´s work - making an advertisement:

April 24, 2015 8:11 pm  #37512

So gorgeous. 

Team Hudders!

April 24, 2015 9:25 pm  #37513

On this board we try not to post paparazzi taken pics. I think this was a private day out for him in Rome together with a friend, not a public event, so it would be better to delete them. Thank you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 24, 2015 11:08 pm  #37514

*sighs*

Team Hudders!

April 24, 2015 11:13 pm  #37515

April 25, 2015 2:33 am  #37516

*comes apart at the seams*

Those gifs are just... Wowzer 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 25, 2015 9:37 am  #37517

April 25, 2015 10:48 am  #37518

I loooove that photo, thanks for posting it nakahara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2015 1:48 pm  #37519

April 25, 2015 2:01 pm  #37520

Board footera