BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2015 1:26 pm  #37461

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

But here's a nice sporty pic to fit in with the Laureus Awards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16, 2015 2:23 pm  #37462

Haha, such a flirt he is!

He seemed so at ease, it was great to see! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2015 7:14 pm  #37463

Wow, he's really getting around, and doing some events that appear to be "extra" type things--  now that I think about it, he may have been committed to doing them last year, well before he and Sophie got engaged, pregnant, married.  But anyway, I wish he'd find some new clothing to wear. The navy suit, white shirt and black tie thing, he's done to death. He always looks good, but I wish he'd get his stylist to find him a new look. Just my two cents, of course!

April 16, 2015 7:47 pm  #37464

Touch him quickly while he´s distracted:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 16, 2015 8:06 pm  #37465

Now, THAT'S the plan! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2015 8:13 pm  #37466

Haha, good strategy! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 16, 2015 8:23 pm  #37467

Whistling or going to kiss somebody? 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 16, 2015 8:24 pm  #37468

Also... how can he look so hot and handsome in the Shezza outfit? That baffles me 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2015 8:33 pm  #37469

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Also... how can he look so hot and handsome in the Shezza outfit? That baffles me 

Even without seeing the outfit, I can from a headshot immediately tell if it's from the Shezza scenes. There is something completely different about him, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 16, 2015 8:40 pm  #37470

I have my suspicion that he could pose with a potato sack on and still look good. 

Althrough he looks like a young Lord Byron on that photo, that´s true. 

April 16, 2015 8:45 pm  #37471

The picture with the lips is gorgeous btw! Wow! 

I'm a fan of his lips! (as creepy as that sound...) but they are really pretty 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2015 8:57 pm  #37472

*bounces up and down waving at BenBen*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 17, 2015 8:46 am  #37473

Sharp dressed man holding a ping-pong rocket:

April 17, 2015 9:21 am  #37474

That's seriously sexy! 

And honestly, why the heck is it every time there's a picture or gif of him waving I just want to wave back? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 17, 2015 9:53 am  #37475

And honestly, why the heck is it every time there's a picture or gif of him waving I just want to wave back? 

Natural friendly reflex, I think.

Here´s Benedict having some nice conversation in Chinese:

April 17, 2015 2:12 pm  #37476

so... what is 7,92? 

How I wish I could read chinese... 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 17, 2015 2:13 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 17, 2015 6:45 pm  #37477

I can´t read Chinese, but from Japanese I know that the sign next to 7.92 (秒) means "seconds".. now we just need to know what takes him 7.92 seconds.. ^^

April 17, 2015 7:41 pm  #37478

I actually know the answer to this one! 

It is probably referring to the fact that he drove the MG car (the orange one) around the test course in 7.92 seconds (the challenge was to do it in less than 8 seconds).

Here's the info from Londonphile's site -
http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/116105894766/via-southern-entertainment-weekly-weibo

Just scroll past the pix and the statement is there.  This is from the same video where he gets out of the car to exchange places with the other fellow (who was showing him the course initially) and when he gets back into the car he says "Brilliant! I had my underpants sticking out like a twat!" in self-admonishment... and then he proceeds to try and correct said errant piece of clothing (re-tucking himself in) while remaining seated in the car. Poor fellow!

-Val 

Last edited by Ah-chie (April 17, 2015 7:48 pm)

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

April 17, 2015 8:15 pm  #37479

Ah-chie wrote:

I actually know the answer to this one! 

It is probably referring to the fact that he drove the MG car (the orange one) around the test course in 7.92 seconds (the challenge was to do it in less than 8 seconds).

Here's the info from Londonphile's site -
http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/116105894766/via-southern-entertainment-weekly-weibo

Just scroll past the pix and the statement is there.  This is from the same video where he gets out of the car to exchange places with the other fellow (who was showing him the course initially) and when he gets back into the car he says "Brilliant! I had my underpants sticking out like a twat!" in self-admonishment... and then he proceeds to try and correct said errant piece of clothing (re-tucking himself in) while remaining seated in the car. Poor fellow!

-Val 

Yes, this must be correct - because in the picture he sais something about driving, about breaking 7,92 seconds and about it being awesome.

April 18, 2015 8:34 pm  #37480

Sorry for the sizes... but wow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera