BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2015 10:25 pm  #37361

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

D'aaaw! 

Humble and adorable. Perfect combination! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2015 10:26 pm  #37362

I can't stop grinning, he's awesome 

I would love to know where the gifs are from?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 6, 2015 10:30 pm  #37363

ukaunz wrote:

It was this little interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzWugveHpk

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2015 11:19 pm  #37364

nakahara wrote:

ukaunz wrote:

It was this little interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzWugveHpk

Thank you nakahara On watching it I realised I had seen that one, I'd just forgotten about that bit.

Last edited by ukaunz (April 7, 2015 6:17 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 7, 2015 6:17 am  #37365

Some more Sherlock curls, eyes, lips...

April 7, 2015 6:55 am  #37366

Now that is something to wake up to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2015 7:29 am  #37367

nakahara wrote:

So adorable! 

Oh yes, you definitely are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 7, 2015 7:50 am  #37368

ukaunz wrote:

Lovely!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2015 7:53 am  #37369

Sherlock in a thinker´s mode:

April 7, 2015 7:56 am  #37370

*melts right into the seat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2015 8:31 am  #37371

April 7, 2015 9:00 am  #37372

Awww, this fine face again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 7, 2015 10:18 am  #37373

ukaunz wrote:

Oh, wow. Something to wake up to indeed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2015 10:43 am  #37374

Ben's watching you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2015 12:38 pm  #37375

It suits him so much, being photographed in part-light, part-shadow.

April 7, 2015 12:40 pm  #37376

Sherlock in the morgue, all happy:

April 7, 2015 12:43 pm  #37377

Deducing stuff:

April 7, 2015 12:47 pm  #37378

Smug bastard in the morgue. I approve! Come on, isn't that why we love him?

It's actually scary how he seems to be looking at you in the one at the top of the page. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2015 12:48 pm  #37379

Vhanja wrote:

Ben's watching you.

......and he obviously knows I'm up to something.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2015 8:07 pm  #37380

Board footera