BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2015 4:10 pm  #37181

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I need to see that one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 24, 2015 4:13 pm  #37182

Prepare to cry your eyes out - the movie is beautiful, but very, very sad.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 24, 2015 4:26 pm  #37183

I do believe that gif from the commercial made my heart thump it's way right out of my poor chest. 

About Third Star... it's an AMAZING film! But do remember to stock up on tissues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 24, 2015 9:20 pm  #37184

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 24, 2015 11:24 pm  #37185

Haha awh!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2015 8:23 am  #37186

Incognito, but a smile gives him away:

March 25, 2015 8:33 am  #37187

And something for tonnaree - Benedict´s belly in its full glory:

With an emphasis on belly....

March 25, 2015 9:00 am  #37188

Are those gifs from Fortysomething, nakahara? Cuuuute

And the rest of those photos are gorgeous too. That lovely body.... hello indeed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 25, 2015 9:10 am  #37189

Yes, the gifs are from Fortysomething. I did not watch it yet, but it seems so cute and funny.

March 25, 2015 10:35 am  #37190

*Dies, and dies again...*

I have a fever but I believe it just got a lot higher! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2015 12:03 pm  #37191

nakahara wrote:

And something for tonnaree - Benedict´s belly in its full glory:

With an emphasis on belly....

*thuds into puddle of drool*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 25, 2015 12:12 pm  #37192

Oh, my, what a phsyique! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 25, 2015 1:25 pm  #37193

Found this on a page "What to see in Ibiza":

Do you think they´ll guarantee this "sight"?

March 25, 2015 1:39 pm  #37194

If so, I'll go to Ibiza!

... does he actually have love handles on that pic? Hot!

Team Hudders!

March 25, 2015 2:50 pm  #37195

Ibiza here I come!!

Yowza!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2015 4:48 pm  #37196

Ben can say what he wants (and he has just cut his hair even shorter than it was before), but I love his curls!

Team Hudders!

March 25, 2015 5:26 pm  #37197

I'm in love with his curls. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2015 5:43 pm  #37198

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I'm in love with his curls. 

I am in love with every fiber of his being. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 25, 2015 5:56 pm  #37199

Vhanja wrote:

Ben can say what he wants (and he has just cut his hair even shorter than it was before), but I love his curls!

Curls nothwitstanding, I love that smile too. So boyish and charming. 

March 25, 2015 6:20 pm  #37200

Two soothing natural sights next to each other:

Board footera