BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2015 1:07 pm  #36741

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Wonderful!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 17, 2015 1:20 pm  #36742

So beautiful! Where are those gangsta pics from? Poor tired Ben!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 1:24 pm  #36743

*Swoons*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 1:26 pm  #36744

They were taken in LA, somewhere between Benedict´s getting off the plane and his appearance in Jimmy Kimmel show.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 17, 2015 1:28 pm  #36745

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

*Swoons*

Thudding hard to the floor!

Last edited by nakahara (February 17, 2015 1:35 pm)

February 17, 2015 1:29 pm  #36746

*thudding again*

Last edited by Vhanja (February 17, 2015 1:33 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 1:34 pm  #36747

Wow, how cute!

February 17, 2015 1:40 pm  #36748

Oh dear lord. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 1:47 pm  #36749

People are STILL digging into Benedict´s name!? My God, that joke is older than Metusalem´s grandmother now! I thought that Jimmy Kimmel will come with something more original than this!

Honestly, what exactly is so unusual on his surname? In germanic speaking countries, especially in Germany, the geographical surnames ending on -bach, -bacher must go into thousands and many of them are certainly much longer and more hard to pronounce!

And Benedict is certainly not the first UK performer with a slightly unusual name. Nobody tops Engelbert Humperdinkck in that role:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engelbert_Humperdinck_%28singer%29

February 17, 2015 2:08 pm  #36750

I was just watching that, rolling my eyes...

Regardless, he looks so handsome in those gifs, I love his smile! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 2:22 pm  #36751

Apparently, even married, he´s still not off the market for some!

February 17, 2015 2:29 pm  #36752

Vhanja wrote:

*thudding again*

Well ... um ... hjkhgrdeqasöpkhztvcxdgtdx ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 17, 2015 2:33 pm  #36753

Pahahaha! Well... who can blame him? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 8:09 pm  #36754

nakahara wrote:

Happy newlyweds in LA airport:

They got married?  Is there a thread about this on the forum? (probably a stupid question, I realize) The fact that he's wearing a ring makes me want to THUD more than most anything else about him has lately.

February 17, 2015 8:10 pm  #36755

ancientsgate wrote:

They got married?  Is there a thread about this on the forum? (probably a stupid question, I realize) The fact that he's wearing a ring makes me want to THUD more than most anything else about him has lately.

Yup, there's a thread about it.

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 8:18 pm  #36756

nakahara wrote:

Benedict really has to go and the moderator is still asking questions! Poor boy!

lol I did that to a vacuum cleaner salesperson at my door just today (will I never learn to stop answering the door when I'm not expecting anyone??)  I literally had to politely say no thanks (again) and good bye and close the door in her face. Some people don't know how to take no for an answer.

February 17, 2015 8:18 pm  #36757

nakahara wrote:

Benedict delighting in his new ring:

OMG.  *fainting*

February 17, 2015 8:41 pm  #36758

gently69 wrote:

Vhanja wrote:

*thudding again*

That's it.  I'm done for the day.  I have lost the ability to function normally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 17, 2015 8:57 pm  #36759

tonnaree wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Vhanja wrote:

*thudding again*

That's it.  I'm done for the day.  I have lost the ability to function normally.

Normal's just a setting on a dryer anyway. Y B nrml?

February 17, 2015 10:13 pm  #36760

Very young Benedict - edible!

Board footera