BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2015 8:58 am  #36701

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Never wrong to wake up to a bunch of Sherlock in this thread!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 5:26 pm  #36702

Lovely old times at the set of Sherlock. Wonderful laughs all around:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2015 5:43 pm  #36703

Sherlock on his knees. Kinda sexy:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2015 5:46 pm  #36704

Oh dear, that smile is lethal!

So is that boy on his knees... *bites into riding crop*

*cough* errr... I mean... *offers him a hand to get on his feet*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 15, 2015 6:31 pm  #36705

Sherlock tearing up - aww! (Shaming but still cute):

February 15, 2015 6:35 pm  #36706

Even if those are fake tears they break my heart... he looks like a boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 15, 2015 6:38 pm  #36707

Heartwarming, gutter-worthy and then heartbreaking. This thread wrecks havoc with my emotions!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 7:49 pm  #36708

Asian interviews with Benedict are so much funnier. No repetitive questions about Cumberbitches, no stupid digs into his name, just a fluffy, harmless and playfull little weirdness that´s quite pleasant to look at:

February 15, 2015 7:55 pm  #36709

Aw, that plays right to his fiddly nature!

Team Hudders!

February 15, 2015 8:00 pm  #36710

A boy and his ball! 

Gosh, look at those sleek moves though! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 15, 2015 8:30 pm  #36711

RAWR!

February 15, 2015 8:52 pm  #36712

February 15, 2015 9:07 pm  #36713

February 15, 2015 10:18 pm  #36714

*Combusts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 15, 2015 10:54 pm  #36715

This thread is a good place to wram up on a cold day.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 16, 2015 12:06 am  #36716

February 16, 2015 12:34 am  #36717

These adorable puppy eyes will kill me:

February 16, 2015 1:55 am  #36718

*weeps*

Awh that's not fair!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2015 9:15 am  #36719

This must be one of the cutest Ben-gifs I've seen!

Team Hudders!

February 16, 2015 9:27 am  #36720

Awh! But he's all wet! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera