BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2015 8:56 pm  #36381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Vhanja wrote:

Ben doing a penguin imitation.

Such a lovely goof. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2015 9:10 pm  #36382

Is this Ben?

It 'feels' like Ben... but I've never seen this shot of Sherlock before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2015 9:14 pm  #36383

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2015 9:16 pm  #36384

Gosh... look at that subtle acting.. all you have is his face and you can feel and sense so much...

*swoons*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2015 9:21 pm  #36385

January 26, 2015 9:25 pm  #36386

January 26, 2015 9:34 pm  #36387

Those eyes... oh dear me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2015 9:42 pm  #36388

Sigh - if it was up to me, I´d issue a legal act forbidding Benedict to cut his curls... it´s insane how good he looks with it.

January 26, 2015 9:47 pm  #36389

I am very attracted to curls in general... Ben's curls are perfection! I can never get enough of them! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 26, 2015 10:40 pm  #36390

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I am very attracted to curls in general... Ben's curls are perfection! I can never get enough of them! 

There's a reason why John getting aroused by running his hands through Sherlock's curls is such a popular fan fiction trope.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 27, 2015 1:21 pm  #36391

January 27, 2015 1:23 pm  #36392

January 27, 2015 1:29 pm  #36393

Shezza trying to find his balance by grabbing car-doors:

January 27, 2015 1:47 pm  #36394

Such desperation:

January 27, 2015 1:54 pm  #36395

That's an Emmy wining face right there.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 27, 2015 2:39 pm  #36396

Looks like young French musketeer:

January 27, 2015 3:20 pm  #36397

Sherlock is cold:

January 27, 2015 3:21 pm  #36398

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 27, 2015 3:23 pm  #36399

Oh my God, Sherlock, you´ve grown up to be a huuge man! (but I like the picture)

Here is Sherlock just walking around:

January 27, 2015 3:40 pm  #36400

oh dear sweet god almighty that man is going to kill me.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera