BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2015 1:57 pm  #36341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

How dare you insult his lobes!  Those lobes are divine!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 23, 2015 3:46 pm  #36342

Mhm... Mr. Sex!!

The earlobes are sexy too... that man is seriously attractive as f*ck! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 23, 2015 6:27 pm  #36343

nakahara wrote:

Vhanja wrote:

I just can't get over how hot he is as Sherlock.

Ben once again speaks about how he himself isn´t sexy and how he "wasn´t on any lists of the milionth most attractive".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-is-sexier-765927?utm_source=twitter

And yet even before Sherlock, he was deliberately cast as a "gorgeous" investigator in "Marple: Murder is Easy". Benedict´s investigator and a young girl meet in the story and then the next scene between Ben´s character and Mrs. Marple follows:

So why does he suddenly sees himself as a kind of Quasimodo, I don´t know - it´s puzzling.

Ignore him.He's a man and therefore clueless; they all are about their own attractiveness and that of other men.

January 23, 2015 6:48 pm  #36344

I understand what he means, and is true that BBC Sherlock has a different kind of sexiness and charisma than what Ben has. (And it's to Ben's credit how he can do that even). But Ben is in himself also incredibly charming, charismatic and drop dead gorgeous, outside of all his roles. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2015 8:49 pm  #36345

Vhanja wrote:

I understand what he means, and is true that BBC Sherlock has a different kind of sexiness and charisma than what Ben has. (And it's to Ben's credit how he can do that even). But Ben is in himself also incredibly charming, charismatic and drop dead gorgeous, outside of all his roles. 

Couldn't said it better myself.

January 24, 2015 12:21 am  #36346

I don't much care for the fluffy upperlip... but everything is deadly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 24, 2015 12:43 am  #36347

Oh how I love that precious neck.

Last edited by batchlock (January 24, 2015 12:47 am)

January 24, 2015 5:47 pm  #36348

What do you have against fluffly upperlip? It´s quite charming on him. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 24, 2015 6:12 pm  #36349

Somebody stole Benedict´s shoes:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 24, 2015 6:15 pm  #36350

But don´t be afraid, Ben, there´s a detective dispatched after your shoes - you´ll have them back in no time:

January 24, 2015 6:42 pm  #36351

nakahara wrote:

Somebody stole Benedict´s shoes:

Oh, that's a keeper, that one!  Adorable.

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

January 24, 2015 7:24 pm  #36352

Good photoshoot with Jonny, I seem to remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2015 9:04 pm  #36353

January 24, 2015 9:05 pm  #36354

Oof!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2015 9:21 pm  #36355

January 24, 2015 9:25 pm  #36356

Sugar is bad, Sherlock.

January 24, 2015 9:27 pm  #36357

January 24, 2015 9:38 pm  #36358

January 24, 2015 9:48 pm  #36359

January 24, 2015 9:57 pm  #36360

Board footera