BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2015 9:31 pm  #36321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Vhanja wrote:

And here's Ben with a little info to what he thinks Americans needs to learn. 

He is so posh, and the epitomised English Old School Gentleman, it makes me giddy.

Oh my god, the last gif.

January 22, 2015 9:39 pm  #36322

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 9:44 pm  #36323

I believe my ovaries just went *BOOm*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2015 9:46 pm  #36324

He does that to ovaries, doesn't he?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 9:50 pm  #36325

After a year of my severe Benaddiction I'm surprised I've got any left... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2015 10:05 pm  #36326

Cheekbones....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 22, 2015 10:06 pm  #36327

THUD

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 22, 2015 10:15 pm  #36328

Where's the darn thudding mattress when I need it??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2015 10:19 pm  #36329

Curls, neck, shirt, thud. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 22, 2015 10:19 pm  #36330

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Where's the darn thudding mattress when I need it??

You mean this one?

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 11:50 pm  #36331

Vhanja wrote:

And here's Ben with a little info to what he thinks Americans needs to learn. 

He is so posh, and the epitomised English Old School Gentleman, it makes me giddy.

Americans can't poach eggs or make tea?  Since when?
Maybe he was joking. I hope so.

January 23, 2015 8:01 am  #36332

It was just a joke.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 23, 2015 11:13 am  #36333

I just can't get over how hot he is as Sherlock.

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2015 12:30 pm  #36334

Wonderful:

January 23, 2015 1:09 pm  #36335

Vhanja wrote:

I just can't get over how hot he is as Sherlock.

Ben once again speaks about how he himself isn´t sexy and how he "wasn´t on any lists of the milionth most attractive".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-is-sexier-765927?utm_source=twitter

And yet even before Sherlock, he was deliberately cast as a "gorgeous" investigator in "Marple: Murder is Easy". Benedict´s investigator and a young girl meet in the story and then the next scene between Ben´s character and Mrs. Marple follows:

So why does he suddenly sees himself as a kind of Quasimodo, I don´t know - it´s puzzling.

January 23, 2015 1:28 pm  #36336

January 23, 2015 1:44 pm  #36337

May I mention that at least his earlobes are not THAT attractive or will I get chased away with planks then? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 23, 2015 1:47 pm  #36338

The role didn't get him a lot of squeeing attention, though! That's totally new since Sherlock. And he doesn't have conventionally handsome looks. So I think he's perfectly honest in finding it all a source of bemusement.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

January 23, 2015 1:55 pm  #36339

mrshouse wrote:

May I mention that at least his earlobes are not THAT attractive or will I get chased away with planks then?

No, not planks. Just pitchforks and torches.

January 23, 2015 1:56 pm  #36340

REReader wrote:

The role didn't get him a lot of squeeing attention, though! That's totally new since Sherlock. And he doesn't have conventionally handsome looks. So I think he's perfectly honest in finding it all a source of bemusement.

He was still cast as a gorgeous romantic lead in that movie - which would be a weird choice if he was really that unattractive.

Board footera