BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2015 8:13 am  #36301

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 22, 2015 2:36 pm  #36302

That's so hot.

January 22, 2015 3:17 pm  #36303

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 22, 2015 3:21 pm  #36304

January 22, 2015 3:22 pm  #36305

January 22, 2015 3:23 pm  #36306

nakahara wrote:

Gasp ...

Last edited by gently69 (January 22, 2015 3:24 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 22, 2015 3:32 pm  #36307

nakahara wrote:

Thud!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 22, 2015 3:37 pm  #36308

Beautiful, just beautiful ... and I didn't use to admire men like him. How could I dare ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 22, 2015 3:59 pm  #36309

January 22, 2015 4:19 pm  #36310

January 22, 2015 4:32 pm  #36311

My god, drowning in gorgerous Ben over here!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 4:55 pm  #36312

Excuse me while I just lie here on my Thudding mattress for a while... I've been officially deadded by that Sherlock overdose! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2015 5:04 pm  #36313

And here's Ben with a little info to what he thinks Americans needs to learn. 

He is so posh, and the epitomised English Old School Gentleman, it makes me giddy.

Last edited by Vhanja (January 22, 2015 5:05 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 5:10 pm  #36314

I had to teach myself to poach eggs so I could make Eggs Benedict... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 22, 2015 6:26 pm  #36315

I don't even like poached eggs but I can make a fine cup of tea damn it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 22, 2015 8:59 pm  #36316

January 22, 2015 9:08 pm  #36317

January 22, 2015 9:10 pm  #36318

There can never be enough Sherlock pics!

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 9:18 pm  #36319

He is stunningly beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 22, 2015 9:30 pm  #36320

My jaw just dropped. Oh gosh! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera