BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2015 8:15 pm  #36261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

He's ALWAYS welcome in my flat... just saying... 

Gosh, he's a gorgeous man isn't he?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2015 9:01 pm  #36262

nakahara wrote:

It´s not only period clothes, he looks good in everything:

Yep. Sex on a stick.

January 17, 2015 9:33 pm  #36263

LOL, sex on a stick! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 8:52 am  #36264

Oh, my...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 10:03 am  #36265

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Yep. Sex on a stick.

This really is Mister Sex, no doubt about it. I know I'm repeating myself, but I love it when it's Benedict looking like Sherlock. And I mean, has the guy ever looked at himself in the mirror? I can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't like those curls...! In combination with that suit and shirt and those sunglasses... heaven help me!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 18, 2015 5:50 pm  #36266

Because I FINALLY get to see this one tomorrow at a fancy pre-premiere thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2015 6:00 pm  #36267

I'm so envious!

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 6:02 pm  #36268

I'd be happy to take you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 19, 2015 8:04 am  #36269

SolarSystem wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Yep. Sex on a stick.

This really is Mister Sex, no doubt about it. I know I'm repeating myself, but I love it when it's Benedict looking like Sherlock. And I mean, has the guy ever looked at himself in the mirror? I can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't like those curls...! In combination with that suit and shirt and those sunglasses... heaven help me!

Solar, I second every single word you've written above.

Last edited by gently69 (January 19, 2015 8:05 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 19, 2015 8:08 am  #36270

Vhanja wrote:

Oh, my...

Jeeez.

January 19, 2015 12:42 pm  #36271

He looks so boyish here:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 19, 2015 3:24 pm  #36272

This is probably how Sherlock would look in the Special:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 19, 2015 3:30 pm  #36273

Oh, my, he is handsome. 

Team Hudders!

January 19, 2015 3:33 pm  #36274

SolarSystem wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Yep. Sex on a stick.

I agree he is quite lovely in those curls (and all the rest - black shirt, sunglasses, the stride as he walks along...)  but sometimes people who have natural curls do tend to not like it when their hair gets too long.  My husband has "Sherlock curls" hair and he hates it when his hair gets too long.  He doesn't like the uncontrolable factor in it.  He says his hair has a "mind of its own" and won't listen to him no matter what, when it is too long. So I kind of understand BC's frustration with it too.

Me... I adore his curls and would love it if he wore it longer all the time (just like I love Sherlock's curls).  I have really straight hair and I would kill to have curls like him. 

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

January 20, 2015 11:56 am  #36275

That man in a suit should be illegal! Just look at him!! LOOK!

And... *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2015 1:29 pm  #36276

Hiding in illegality didn´t help, he still looks gorgeous:

January 20, 2015 1:30 pm  #36277

Oh gosh, those gifs are powerful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2015 2:04 pm  #36278

Yum!

January 20, 2015 5:22 pm  #36279

Oh Sherlock...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2015 8:35 pm  #36280

SO gorgeous!

Team Hudders!

Board footera