BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2015 10:28 pm  #36181

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Is it me, or is Sophie going 'There he goes again...'. 

Gosh he's my favourite goofball!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2015 10:35 pm  #36182

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2015 10:38 pm  #36183

He looks absolutely clueless. Bless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 13, 2015 6:40 am  #36184

Living it up, good on him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 13, 2015 8:32 am  #36185

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 13, 2015 8:40 am  #36186

Can never have enough Sherlock!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 13, 2015 8:42 am  #36187

January 13, 2015 8:45 am  #36188

Aw, from Stuart. He's cute.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 13, 2015 8:59 am  #36189

OK, THIS is the cutest thing I've seen!

Team Hudders!

January 13, 2015 12:51 pm  #36190

Goodlooking men who get goofy are so damn hot.

Last edited by tonnaree (January 13, 2015 12:52 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 13, 2015 2:32 pm  #36191

For some reason this makes me laugh

I just love Sophie's pose

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 13, 2015 3:21 pm  #36192

Coming home from work and straight to this thread is the best medicine! Gorgeous Sherlock Gifs and lmao at the 'Cumberfather' gif!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 13, 2015 6:01 pm  #36193

Oh my goodness, the Globes just keep giving!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 13, 2015 7:16 pm  #36194

THUD..

January 13, 2015 7:23 pm  #36195

Oh, wow.

Team Hudders!

January 13, 2015 10:17 pm  #36196

January 13, 2015 10:25 pm  #36197

Oh sweet heaven. 

I think I need to lie down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 13, 2015 10:53 pm  #36198

Last edited by nakahara (January 13, 2015 10:54 pm)

January 14, 2015 9:53 am  #36199

Haha, so happy with himself.

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 10:08 am  #36200

Looking straight at you!

Team Hudders!

Board footera