BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2015 8:55 pm  #36021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Well done, nakahara.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 5, 2015 9:01 pm  #36022

*THUDS*

That was exactly what I needed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 5, 2015 9:34 pm  #36023

nakahara wrote:

I need some Sherlock curls as an antidote:

Best antidote ever

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

January 5, 2015 9:35 pm  #36024

Benedict Sherlocking even in his free time:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 9:40 pm  #36025

Or at least when promoting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 9:40 pm  #36026

Look at those puppy eyes!!

*Finally melts completely*

-Error message 221B, User has melted_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2015 2:48 am  #36027

REReader wrote:

I really hate the W photos (there are more from inside the magazine at their website)--if you look through the gallery, ALL the stars look weird, and not, IMO, in a good way.

So it wasn't a fake?  How strange. Well, I don't understand "art", and I admit it.

January 6, 2015 2:50 am  #36028

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Kinda hot yes... could someone photoshop some curls onto that man... the hair is honestly freaking me out  

Don't get freaked out. That's "art".  Ahem.

January 6, 2015 1:15 pm  #36029

OMG!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2015 4:08 pm  #36030

Aaawh, I just want to kiss him and make it all better! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 2:06 pm  #36031

I could get crazy when he is looking like that ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 7, 2015 2:08 pm  #36032

He is SO beautiful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 7, 2015 2:45 pm  #36033

His eyes. 

January 7, 2015 3:29 pm  #36034

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2015 3:30 pm  #36035

January 7, 2015 3:31 pm  #36036

January 7, 2015 3:32 pm  #36037

*sighs*

Team Hudders!

January 7, 2015 3:45 pm  #36038

nakahara wrote:

That ... THUD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 7, 2015 3:45 pm  #36039

*spontaniously combusts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 4:10 pm  #36040

Board footera