BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2015 8:40 am  #35961

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I thought we'd all stopped anyway?
Also, It could prove to be a relatively short lived thread! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 8:45 am  #35962

To get back to topic I picked a random page of this thread to repost the first pic I found. Worked nicely, didn't it?

tiharoa wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 5, 2015 10:22 am  #35963

I love both the pic of Benedict and the photo he's next to!

Last edited by besleybean (January 5, 2015 10:23 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 10:26 am  #35964

Oooh, the photo he's next to, where's that from? Lovely pic! (Psst, Ben - your Khan is showing!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 10:45 am  #35965

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier , Spy filming.
He was playing Khan, at the time of the picture

Last edited by besleybean (January 5, 2015 10:46 am)

January 5, 2015 10:49 am  #35966

That pic with Gary and Benedict simply is one of the most lovely pics I've ever seen. And the story behind it is lovely, as well. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 5, 2015 10:54 am  #35967

This is so.

January 5, 2015 10:57 am  #35968

Oooh, where can I find the story behind the pic?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 11:02 am  #35969

Well unless SS knows something different,...
The photo was taken at Hampstead pools, near Benedict's home.
The cast were filming there. Benedict wasn't required, but he went down on his day off anyway.
He wanted to show solidarity as the pools are a bit cool, but Benedict loves swinming  in them and does so regularly.

January 5, 2015 12:08 pm  #35970

I know we don't really like to post photos of Ben that has been taken by paps, and I'm not going to either, but have you seen the pics of him from the airport in LA? He's wearing this leather jacket and in my opinion he really should do that more often 

Last edited by batchlock (January 5, 2015 12:09 pm)

January 5, 2015 12:10 pm  #35971

I've seen it, he looks gorgeous!

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 12:13 pm  #35972

Wonder if he's flying into Edinburgh?!

January 5, 2015 12:17 pm  #35973

Oh yes I love that story. When I first read it I wasn't a Ben fan at all. Just watched TTSS for Gary and Colin.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 5, 2015 12:18 pm  #35974

Probably yes, if they´re shooting the special tomorrow.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 12:19 pm  #35975

So lovely.

January 5, 2015 12:26 pm  #35976

Oh, love that story! And love those gifs, they were for a showing of TLV, I think.

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 12:31 pm  #35977

Hobbit business,wasn't it?
But yes, what I am appeciating lately(in the last year or so) is the affection of Martin to Benedict..it alwas seems to be the other way

January 5, 2015 1:13 pm  #35978

The affection was there all the time, probably:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 1:25 pm  #35979

besleybean wrote:

Well unless SS knows something different,...
The photo was taken at Hampstead pools, near Benedict's home.
The cast were filming there. Benedict wasn't required, but he went down on his day off anyway.
He wanted to show solidarity as the pools are a bit cool, but Benedict loves swinming  in them and does so regularly.

Benedict actually jumped in the cold water first, although he wasn't even required to, to show Gary that he'll survive it. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 5, 2015 1:26 pm  #35980

And just because it's such a lovely pic...

Board footera