BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2014 6:41 pm  #35801

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh, all sorts of reasons!  He's just not the right person for the job, and he'd hate it. 

December 28, 2014 6:59 pm  #35802

Maybe he would make an excellent nurse. 
Patients would rather become healthy again rather then spend more time with him in a hospital. Which, in the long run, would be good for them. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 28, 2014 7:02 pm  #35803

Chortle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 28, 2014 7:05 pm  #35804

I am so fascinated by this eye with a dark spot in it. It looks mysterious:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 28, 2014 8:28 pm  #35805

The face of a monster:

December 28, 2014 8:33 pm  #35806

Bad, bad monster in action:

December 28, 2014 8:39 pm  #35807

What's all this monster business?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 28, 2014 8:42 pm  #35808

Nakahara, you are brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 28, 2014 8:42 pm  #35809

I just heard in a "Mary" thread that Sherlock is actually a monster. Hannibal and Dracula have nothing on him. 

I´m titling him accordingly.

December 28, 2014 9:02 pm  #35810

nakahara wrote:

Maybe he would make an excellent nurse. 
Patients would rather become healthy again rather then spend more time with him in a hospital. Which, in the long run, would be good for them. 

Yeah, and he'd stand up to those know-nothing doctors who breeze in for 2 minutes a day and then think they can take "charge" of your case. *rolls eyes* God bless the nurses-- the ones who really keep people alive in the hospital. I think Sherlock would be a great nurse, if anyone would stand back and let him do his thing, anyway. He'd be pants at taking orders and sucking up. lololol

December 28, 2014 9:03 pm  #35811

Grandson of Ghengis Khan and Jack-The-Ripper´s apprentice plotting more atrocities and eating the flesh of toddlers for breakfast:

December 28, 2014 9:05 pm  #35812

nakahara wrote:

I am so fascinated by this eye with a dark spot in it. It looks mysterious:

I know, isn't it cool? And you can only see it when he opens his eyes a bit wider than usual. Sherlock would definitely know the scientific name for it: heterochromia iridum.

December 28, 2014 9:16 pm  #35813

I am experiencing a Sherlock overdose... I could use a nurse...

Ugh, wy did I suddenly get an image of Sherl in my nurse uniform from work?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 28, 2014 9:22 pm  #35814

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Ugh, wy did I suddenly get an image of Sherl in my nurse uniform from work?? 

Oh, I´d love to see that! 

December 28, 2014 9:23 pm  #35815

I don't know why he is complaining - I LOVE those curls!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 29, 2014 10:09 am  #35816

Dracula´s cousin plotting devilish things:

December 29, 2014 10:12 am  #35817

A beast in disguise:

December 29, 2014 10:20 am  #35818

With handcuffs in his pockets even...

*cough* err... I mean... *yells inside her head for sober thoughts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 29, 2014 10:24 am  #35819

He certainly did something inappropriate in his bed too:

December 29, 2014 10:27 am  #35820

*licks lips*

drugged Sherlock is hawt... and with a sight of the cumberbum... mhmm mhmm! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera