BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2014 8:33 pm  #35761

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 23, 2014 8:34 pm  #35762

nakahara wrote:

His eyes sparkle like a thousand suns. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 10:18 pm  #35763

Sherlock having a cozy kind of boredom:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 23, 2014 10:21 pm  #35764

Gawd, he is so beautiful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 10:25 pm  #35765

I don't even know where to start on commenting on the pics you posted... I LOVE them all. Wowzers!

Please girls have a very merry Christmas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 23, 2014 10:59 pm  #35766

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock having a cozy kind of boredom:

Just for the record, Sherlock is not bored here, he's utterly pissed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 23, 2014 11:30 pm  #35767

This picture is just SO cute!

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 11:35 pm  #35768

I just want to kiss his nose; he's that adorable! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 24, 2014 8:37 am  #35769

Se when I was actually there that day...I hadn't even the courage to speak to Benedict when he walked right past me...so any nose kissing was out of the question! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 25, 2014 8:34 pm  #35770

Some goofy Ben can´t hurt on Boxing Day:

December 25, 2014 8:37 pm  #35771

It never hurts, no matter what day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 25, 2014 10:37 pm  #35772

Goofy Ben always works on me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 26, 2014 11:17 am  #35773

Forgive me for a little photoshop again, couldn´t resist:

December 26, 2014 12:01 pm  #35774

Goofy Ben warms my soul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 26, 2014 3:01 pm  #35775

Smug Sherlock walks home from the Christmas party:

December 26, 2014 3:02 pm  #35776

December 26, 2014 3:04 pm  #35777

LOVE Sherlock pictures!

I think it's awesome that he is making pale and skinny hot. That mens doesn't have to be California brown and built like a wrestler to be attractive. Give me a pale and lean Benedict over any tanned and muscled wrestler any day!

Last edited by Vhanja (December 26, 2014 3:05 pm)

Team Hudders!

December 26, 2014 4:14 pm  #35778

Here!  Here! 

I really don't like looking at big muscled men - i don't mind if they have some muscling to show fitness but bulging muscles on tanned bodies is a real turn off to me.  And pale is actually healthy as far as I am concerned.  I especially like dark hair against a pale skin tone (unless your natural skin colour is darker because of your ethnic heritage or race). 

And not just on the adorable BC. My husband's heritage is Irish/Canadian and he has naturally really pale skin (he burns like a lobster when he goes out in the sun) and almost black hair (sprinkled with grey now).  It's a great combination That suits me just fine too.

-Val

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

December 26, 2014 7:08 pm  #35779

You two have a good taste in men. 

So one more pale beauty for you:

December 26, 2014 7:19 pm  #35780

And one photo which shows how quickly time flies:

Board footera