BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2014 3:32 pm  #35661

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Neferu wrote:

I think I go to bed now - good night

Awwww!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 15, 2014 3:42 pm  #35662

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 15, 2014 3:49 pm  #35663

Sorry, that only produced a "thud".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 15, 2014 3:59 pm  #35664

Oh, it's all fine. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 15, 2014 5:09 pm  #35665

*Thuds heavily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2014 6:27 pm  #35666

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

He looks so... so... I can't find the right word... but when he gives that pensive look I just drop everything. 

That's why I posted it without a comment or anything, there are no words 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 15, 2014 6:29 pm  #35667

Smiling Benedict. Cute!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2014 6:29 pm  #35668

That was almost thud-worthy over here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 15, 2014 6:51 pm  #35669

Happy memories...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 15, 2014 7:25 pm  #35670

Smiling Benedict in Sherlock costume is just... wow! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2014 7:26 pm  #35671

Even better when you see it in the flesh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 15, 2014 7:48 pm  #35672

Peak'a'Boo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2014 7:52 pm  #35673

Playful eyes and curling hair.... perfect! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2014 7:54 pm  #35674

Not to mention the hands... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 15, 2014 8:07 pm  #35675

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Peak'a'Boo!

What a gorgeous photo, I love it! And this eyes...

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 15, 2014 9:29 pm  #35676

nakahara wrote:

Smiling Benedict. Cute!

Pics of Ben-acting-like-Ben but dressed in his Sherlock clothes with his Sherlock hair are always interesting.

December 15, 2014 9:33 pm  #35677

On location for S3 and I saw them there!

December 15, 2014 9:51 pm  #35678

smiling Ben in Sherlock costume works anytime!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

December 16, 2014 2:21 pm  #35679

Laughing Benedict in a strange surroundings:

December 16, 2014 2:42 pm  #35680

Black suits him best:

Board footera